Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Daisie Rescue Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Spotter

Lairian
I wanted to give an update on the rescue of Daisie. Daisie was not a true rescue. Her mom and dad were looking for a new home for her. They felt she was unhappy and in a stressful situation givin they had another sphynx, 3 hairless dogs, 2 birds, 2 little ones run ning around and another on the way. She a level 3-4 heart murmur not on meds, she has allergies, doesn't use the litter box at times. They had her tested, checked out, she has had the best vet care you can get.

They thought her problem was a hectic enviroment and that a quieter enviroment would be better. They loved her but realized she needed a different home. Theniht before we picked her up they changed to an unscented litter and she used the box. We only use unscented litter here. We gated off the back part of the house, she has free run of the back part is hse wants, a few steps down from the back part of the house is an office area where we set up her food, water, treats, 3 different types of unscented litter boxes, kitty cubes with blankets,etc. She stayed there all day yesterday and evening. She ate and drank and used the litter box. She is afraid, I picked her up this morning and she checked out the back room but then went back to the office area.

So far so good. I wanted to update everyone .

Thanks for all your support.

Maua_Peterbald

Lairian
Frodo was also rehomed - two or even three people, a huge dog, another bullying cat, hamster, pet rabbit, parrots and fish, altogether living happily in a bedsitter :Dizzy:
Now there are only the two of us and he is the king of the castle. Not the same cat as he used to be in the beginning and he seems very happy, so I am sure that also Daisie will soon feel much better !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back