Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dallas Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
This is not really a rescue but I didn't know where else to post this.

A breeder in Dallas Texas that breeds bambinos mainly has several older Sphynx for $150-300 that didn't get the short leg gene. I ghost their site! :) If I could take on another sphynx I would but I'm pushing it with the apartment manager already keeping three cats.

I know that alot of people on Sphynx Lair are look for a new baby, or their first baby.
Older cats are hard to sell for breeders so these babies need homes.

Last edited:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We had to remove some of the posts in this thread. The name was mentioned and removed but there is still some info left on them. This is the number one reason we do not allow breeders names here on sphynxlair. Guys please if you have proof that there is a bad breeder yes pm someone and let them know but please make sure you have proof, and are not going on hear say. It is just not fair to breeders or really the breed.
It has been brought to our attention many times in the past that others had said not so good things about a perfectly good breeder just because they where a threat to a friend or they one time sold a cat that had a cold.
Everyone should keep in mind that just because someone does not recomend a breeder or does not like them for some reason that they are bad or have cats that are not well. Do your research and ask the breeder questions, and see if you get honest answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.