Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dallas, TX: 1.5 year old female

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseKitty

Lairian
Hello!
I have a diluted tortie precious, precious female that needs to be rehomed. Please contact me for more information. An adoption fee will consist of the price of spay and microchip.

Thank you :)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome Mousekitty. I hope you find the perfect home for your girl. Sphynx Lair is a great place to start. Good luck.

CameoBua

Lairian
Is it 100% sphynx? If so, I am very interested and will drive to Dallas.
Do you have pictures or more information? Has it been tested for HCM? Why is it being rehomed?
Does it get along with other cats & dogs?

Thanks,
Cameo

Bella07

Banned
Oh CameoBua, this may just be a great fit for you! I really hope it works out, because I know any Sphynx kitty would have the most wonderful home with a member of SL. Good Luck!

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
good luck finding you kittie a new home you have defo come to the right place for devoted cat lovers everyone is lovely and i'm sure you will find the perfect forever home very soon.

good luck Cameo hope it all goes in your favour :ThumbsUp: xx

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeow!! I'm in DFW. I'd take her home in a heartbeat but I am broke and unemployed. Maybe in a few months though.

Who was the person in the Houston area that was willing to drive?

Oh, there ya go, it was CameoBua.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Is it 100% sphynx? If so, I am very interested and will drive to Dallas.
Do you have pictures or more information? Has it been tested for HCM? Why is it being rehomed?
Does it get along with other cats & dogs?

Thanks,
Cameo

I hope you hear back, CameoBua.

Sebastian8283

Lairian
Hi there,
My name is Chris, and I live in Shreveport, LA. I saw your ad for adopting out your Sphynx. Was just checking to see if she is still available..... My wife and I have been on quite a quest seeking one. I will spare you the menutia right now, but suffice it to say we are ready for a good deal from nice people to finally work out. I sure hope there is a possibility here.
Sincerely,
~~Chris

sparkeydaisy

Lairian
Would like to get some additional information on your kitty. Does she have difficulty with other kitties? Is she still available?

sparkeydaisy

Lairian
I am interested in your "baby" that needs a home. I am a financially stable cat lover that has references. I am familiar with exotics and enjoy their personalities. Please advise as to why this kitty needs to be re-homed and woud like to get some more information. The following is my e-mail: k [email protected].

P.S. There are no husbands or children in the household. Environment is smoke free.:Smile:

CameoBua

Lairian
I hope you hear back, CameoBua.

I am picking up Tulah tomorrow evening! I have been so excited anticipating meeting her and bringing her home! I have promised that I would keep in touch with her current mom and send her pictures. She is so beautiful and full of life. She even shared a video of her playing fetch!
I will share pictures with you all as soon as we are settled in!

Thanks for everything!
Cameo

CameoBua

Lairian
Great news. Why was she giving her up?

She had kittens and they were ill which was expensive. She is a young nursing student so she needed to find a good home for Tulah so she can focus on the kittens and their health. It works out well for both of us. She will always be able to see pictures of Tulah and updates of her on my facebook and I have told her that any time she is in town she is more than welcome to visit.
I have agreed to get her spayed and microchipped and to love her forever!!
She just wants what is best for Tulah and knows that she needs more attention. I work from home so I can give her that!

susi794

Staff member
Hurray! Another happy home is formed! I'm so glad for you, CameoBua! Can't wait to see pics.

soatis

Lairian
Hi,

We are looking for another sphynx. We currently have two but our oldest is on his last leg of life and our youngest needs a playmate. We've had several sphynx cats over the last 10 years and absolutely love them. They are are children. We are also considering breeding. Does she come with papers? Is she already fixed? Does she have a good temperment? We live in CA but we are originally from Dallas. We even bought our youngest from a breeder in Dallas a couple of years ago . We would love to see a picture of her if possible. We are very interested.

Thank you,
Sherrie Kelley

tessblack

Banned
Hi,

We are looking for another sphynx. We currently have two but our oldest is on his last leg of life and our youngest needs a playmate. We've had several sphynx cats over the last 10 years and absolutely love them. They are are children. We are also considering breeding. Does she come with papers? Is she already fixed? Does she have a good temperment? We live in CA but we are originally from Dallas. We even bought our youngest from a breeder in Dallas a couple of years ago . We would love to see a picture of her if possible. We are very interested.

Thank you,
Sherrie Kelley

She is already taken if you check out the posts before yours. I saw acouple in California on petfinder today you should check it out. How old is your oldest?

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am picking up Tulah tomorrow evening! I have been so excited anticipating meeting her and bringing her home! I have promised that I would keep in touch with her current mom and send her pictures. She is so beautiful and full of life. She even shared a video of her playing fetch!
I will share pictures with you all as soon as we are settled in!

Thanks for everything!
Cameo

What wonderful news, Cameo! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures and hear your "bringing home Tulah" story. Congratulations.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeeehaw! I'm happy for you Cameo. You should have dropped by while you were up here in DFW. Welcome to the club and I'm looking forward to your funny stories and pictures. I saw a picture of Miss Tulah on Facebook and thought I'd share it here so any non-Facebook users could see.

44438_1260847101120_1827971595_485824_6649447_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back