Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dallas, TX 3-5 year old female

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
comm-5grth-1888021103@craigslist.org
Awesome female sphynx that was taken from breeder that was not taking care of her. Sweet and loving personality! Very laid back and calm. She is Fiv NEGATIVE, been Vaccinated, wormed, steralized and healthy. Will provide paperwork from vet. Approx 3 to 5 yrs old. She is friendly and gets along with dogs and other cats. She is bald and purebred sphynx. She is registered but will not come with papers. Offered by private legitamate rescue. Adoption application and contract required. Adoption fee of $400 is firm and pays for vet services of future rescues. Interested parties should reply to this add with basic household info including # of pets, do you rent or own a home, and your knowledge of the breed.

Pictures are available to serious persons only. Deposits can not be taken and we can not hold a pet for you. First come, first serve. Adoption fee must be paid in cash or moneyorder. No checks accepted.
If you have never owned a sphynx, please research before your adopt. They may be hairless but they are very demanding breed of feline and require human companionship. They omit a oil from their skin that can stain clothing or furniture if not given a weekly bath.
With all feline adoptions, you should exepect the cat to hide from you and prefer isolation until they get used to their surroundings. This may take a week. All adopted animals must have time to adjust. I do not recommend cats for children. Taking care of an animal is an adult responsiblity or should always been done under the direct supervision. Homes with older children or without children will be given preference on adoptions.

I would take her but I cant right now :(

Bella07

Banned
Best wishes to the rescuers in finding the perfect family for the little one.

AthenaAura

Lairian
did anyone see the male with cauliflower ear this morning on tx craigslist????

Status
Not open for further replies.