Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dark spot on my Sphynx's hindquarters, very worried

rockpolish

Lairian
My sphynx-named Bananas-is almost 2 years old and has developed a large freckle on her hindquarters. She is white with grey/blue areas. Inside one of these grey/blue spots a freckle developed. I am really worried about it and wondered if this is something common or if anyone has any experience with this. It is not raised in any way, is symmetrical and not red or itchy. But, its largish (think pencil eraser) and I am not sure what to think about it.

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can you post a picture? It will help :)

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I agree, a picture might help us recognize it if we've run into it before.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
My sphynx-named Bananas-is almost 2 years old and has developed a large freckle on her hindquarters. She is white with grey/blue areas. Inside one of these grey/blue spots a freckle developed. I am really worried about it and wondered if this is something common or if anyone has any experience with this. It is not raised in any way, is symmetrical and not red or itchy. But, its largish (think pencil eraser) and I am not sure what to think about it.
Here is a thread with pics that appear to be freckles or sunspots - http://sphynxlair.com/community/threads/black-spots-popping-up-everywhere.19482/

Pictures would surely help. :)

rockpolish

Lairian
I'll try to get a pic up as soon as possible. The first pic on the link posted is really similar. Thanks for the link!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you. Hope you have
found out what the spot is.