Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Darwin and Namir vs Laser Pen

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They NEVER get tired of chasing the drago... the red dot.

Bad film quality as usual but some slides are kinda funny. Cut claws on hard floor = :Hysterical:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOLOLOLOLOL...:LOL:

Poor Namir just has no traction on that floor!!! What is it made of?

Linoleum. :BigSmile:

I make them run around corners sometimes and it looks like a cartoon. They change direction and start running but stay on the spot for like a second before they start picking up pace.
Too funny :LOL:

I'm already half packed for moving so have much space on the floors now for these games. And boxes for them to play in everywhere.

Inferno12

Banned
We have a cat that will chase the laser half way up the wall....literally. I will try and get some video for you guys

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awesome, love the videos esp when they are SL kitties :BigSmile: The slippin' and sliding is pretty hilarious :LOL: :LOL: And DAMN YOU Namir is a beautiful cat!!!!!! I love-love-love the way he moves, his coat, his face and his tail and and and and and :LOL: :LOL: However, that bulging vein on his forehead that he gets whenever I announce it's time for another pet, will surely explode. Plus, I promised Priscilla would be the last. Absolute last. He doesn't want to have more than 6 animals at any given time.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awesome, love the videos esp when they are SL kitties :BigSmile: The slippin' and sliding is pretty hilarious :LOL: :LOL: And DAMN YOU Namir is a beautiful cat!!!!!! I love-love-love the way he moves, his coat, his face and his tail and and and and and :LOL: :LOL: However, that bulging vein on his forehead that he gets whenever I announce it's time for another pet, will surely explode. Plus, I promised Priscilla would be the last. Absolute last. He doesn't want to have more than 6 animals at any given time.

Mwaaah!
Thank you :)

There are medications that lower blood pressure to spice up his coffe with before you bring it up by the way. :Wink:
That way you can get another cat without causing an aneurysm.

Bella07

Banned
Oh that last bang at the end is just too funny.....By the way, do you know how much I love Namir (Darwin too of course!)??? He is just so gorgeous and seems to be just full of charm and personality!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh that last bang at the end is just too funny.....By the way, do you know how much I love Namir (Darwin too of course!)??? He is just so gorgeous and seems to be just full of charm and personality!

Haha, yeah he is sliding around mad on that floor.

And thank you... <3
He really is a wonderful cat, both looks and personality. He and Darwin are the same age by the way, just 1½ week between them.

Two pics from yesterday, snuggling in the sofa. Really love my two cats. They are just wonderful both of them.

Attachments

• 201012052352.jpg
    201012052352.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 201012032326.jpg
    201012032326.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16

Gizzymom

Banned
Haha, yeah he is sliding around mad on that floor.

And thank you... <3
He really is a wonderful cat, both looks and personality. He and Darwin are the same age by the way, just 1½ week between them.

Two pics from yesterday, snuggling in the sofa. Really love my two cats. They are just wonderful both of them.

Namir's color is just beautiful in that photo! But I am still a sucker for Darwin:ThumbsUp:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
After watching that video I went and got a laser pen. The girls love it and I've never seen those 2 move so much:LOL: My husband pointed it at Pico's (the chihuahua) behind and well you can guess his reaction to kitty goosing him:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Our laser pen is like a keychain, everytime I pick it up or move it the kitties come running so I have to be careful to not touch it unless I'm ready to play - otherwise they get mad and sulk. lol

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Our laser pen is like a keychain, everytime I pick it up or move it the kitties come running so I have to be careful to not touch it unless I'm ready to play - otherwise they get mad and sulk. lol

Haha.
Every cat I ever had was like that. These too. You touch that pen and they come a runnin' and start looking around for the dot. The sound from the chain on the pen is inpossible for them to ignore and they hear it no matter how quietly I try to get it out of my pocket.
:LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Haha.
Every cat I ever had was like that. These too. You touch that pen and they come a runnin' and start looking around for the dot. The sound from the chain on the pen is inpossible for them to ignore and they hear it no matter how quietly I try to get it out of my pocket.

YUP!!!!:LOL::ThumbsUp:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
After watching that video I went and got a laser pen. The girls love it and I've never seen those 2 move so much:LOL: My husband pointed it at Pico's (the chihuahua) behind and well you can guess his reaction to kitty goosing him:LOL:
:Hysterical:
Screw cutting, measuring and surgery. Lasers greatest use is as a cats toys.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mwaaah!
Thank you :)

There are medications that lower blood pressure to spice up his coffe with before you bring it up by the way. :Wink:
That way you can get another cat without causing an aneurysm.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are a man, how can I negotiate just oneeeeeeeee more kitty? You must have inside knowledge....it's ok, you can open the vault and share, I promise I won't tell.....:Wink::LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Haha.

YEP!!!! If I touch the pen, it's a stampede!!!!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are a man, how can I negotiate just oneeeeeeeee more kitty? You must have inside knowledge....it's ok, you can open the vault and share, I promise I won't tell.....:Wink::LOL:

Well, with me it would've been easy.

My bro' has a deal with his wife since he has some expensive hobbies. Collects very rare Whiskey and has a collection for about $15000 and is into perfect stereo/surround sound. He rebuilt parts of the house because he couldn't get the sound he wanted in the livingroom because of an opening between rooms and some angels of the walls hehe. Not even gonna menition the actual equipment. Then motorcycles ofc but that's a huge interest in my family.

So, deal is that whatever he spend on his interests she get to spend on hers. This has resulted in shopping rampages and a fully equipped beauty saloon in the basement.

Hopefully he has some hobbies you can use against him. Kitty is quite cheap after all, even if it sounds like a lot of money it really isn't if you compare it to most things people put money into.
I suspect it's not about the money though, hehe. In that case it will be tougher but you're a woman and as such DNA-coded to know how to get what you want from us.
Just use your instincts. :Wink:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So, deal is that whatever he spend on his interests she get to spend on hers. This has resulted in shopping rampages and a fully equipped beauty saloon in the basement.

Ooooohhhh, I love the sound of that!!!! :ThumbsUp: I have this wild visual in my head of rampaging Tiffany's, Fendi, D&G, Gucci.....OH:Woo: I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :Surprise::LOL:

Hopefully he has some hobbies you can use against him. Kitty is quite cheap after all, even if it sounds like a lot of money it really isn't if you compare it to most things people put money into. I suspect it's not about the money though, hehe.

LOL, yes he has his hobbies too, but as he says, his hobbies don't turn the house into "Noel's Arc" :LOL: So yeah, it's not about the $$$.

In that case it will be tougher but you're a woman and as such DNA-coded to know how to get what you want from us. Just use your instincts. :Wink:

Hay-hay now!!! That would be very manipulative AND it works both ways....I don't want to deprive myself of anything! :Wink::LOL:

Back