Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Darwin, first pics with good camera

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
At my brothers place my niece My shot some pics of Darwin that outshines the ones I take myself with my mobile phone so thought I'd post them.
Here you can see his colors as they are. His white parts are really white and his eyes are very much more golden than shows with my crappy phone.

Attachments

• Darwin my.jpg
    Darwin my.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Darwin My 2.jpg
    Darwin My 2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Darwin My 3.jpg
    Darwin My 3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Darwin My 4.jpg
    Darwin My 4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Darwin My 5.jpg
    Darwin My 5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Darwin My 6.jpg
    Darwin My 6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Darwin My 7.jpg
    Darwin My 7.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 47

susi794

Staff member
He's gorgeous! I've never seen red so dark! Love the one of you and him together too!

Gizzymom

Banned
Daniel, I told you this on FB, but I will reiterate...

What a difference a camera makes!!! Darwin was a handsome fellow with your camera, but in these pics, he is just stunning!!! His color is amazing and those eyes are more golden than I have ever seen in the US!!!

The pic on the black chair....:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He's gorgeous! I've never seen red so dark! Love the one of you and him together too!

Thank you so much <3
Apart from the red you can also see just how white he is in those areas for real. My phone don't really pic up on that either.

Daniel, I told you this on FB, but I will reiterate...

What a difference a camera makes!!! Darwin was a handsome fellow with your camera, but in these pics, he is just stunning!!! His color is amazing and those eyes are more golden than I have ever seen in the US!!!

The pic on the black chair....:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

I love that pic as well. :BigSmile:
It's a good pose and he looks like he does IRL for the first time on camera.

Really glad to be able to show you guys how he really looks for the first time. :BigSmile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahaha, you know when people say you look like your pet. You and Darwin both got red hair. You two do look alike. I can see Darwin with a little goat growing from his face.

holly_savage

Banned
Great Pics Daniel! What kind of camera did you get? It is amazing what a decent camera can do.

And mike is right, you do have that whole looking like your pet thing going...it's adorable!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The camera is not mine but my Nieces (the Blonde on last pic). She studies photography and got a very good camera from my brother.

I wish I had one that good. Gonna buy one one of these months.

Glad you liked the pics :Laugh:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
These pics are awesome. He almost looks like a cream & white in your profile picture but here we can really see his vivid coloring. Like father, like son lol. You look like two little red peas in a pod. :BigSmile::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's great to see Darwins beautiful coloring. I agree you and Darwin are starting to look alike- minus the eye color:LOL:

Wow! Darwin is absolutely stunning! What gorgeous colouring and beautiful eyes! And I definitely agree with the others that you and he are a perfect match! I thought that as soon as I saw the picture of you two together!

Back