Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dating Website for Kitties!

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Hello. My name is Opal Jean. I'm not even 4 months old. I like to bite and play. I love traveling and visiting new places. Still young so not ready to be tied down. Just looking for a friend to travel and hangout with.
I'm full of sass and kibble.
Need someone that will clean the litter box after they use it. Refill the water and food if they empty it. And will play with me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello!
I'm Ross, a 4 year old gentleman. I live with my brother, stephsister and my human. She works hard to give me kibbles, blankets and toys. I think that's how it's supposed to be.
I'm looking for someone who's ready to settle but doesn't want kittens (I'm neutered). I would love to hang out in the garden watching birds together. And we could catch flies together. It would be perfect if you like to groome.

Paw, Ross

Last edited:

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Hello!
I'm Ross, a 4 year old gentleman. I live with my brother, stephsister and my human. She works hard to give me kibbles, blankets and toys. I think that's how it's supposed to be.
I'm looking for someone who's ready to settle but doesn't want kittens (I'm neutered). I would love to hang out in the garden watching birds together. And we could catch flies together. It would be perfect if you like to groome.

Paw, Ross
That's like. Perfect cat type! Go Ross!

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Hi I'm Toothless

I like to take long naps in my heated blankets and steal my peoples snacks.
I've learned to open the treat cupboard and would happy to teach you how to do the same.
If you are looking to hang out and keep warm while watching movies I'm your girl!

Dublin Riis

Lairian
Forgot to add the dating ad: My name is Dublin. I'm hearing impaired, but have NO PROBLEM COMMUNICATING and getting my point across. I'm brave due to my lack of hearing. I'm not frightened by most things and face it head on like outside noises, hissing cats or barking dogs. You'll want to spoil me with toys and food. I'm a picky eater. That's because I like the best (and most expensive). Ask my meowmy. She's been through the whole gamut with trying to please my discerning taste. I've had it all. Lastly, I'm outspoken. Have you ever listened to a deaf cat? LOUD!!!!!!

Dublin Riis

Lairian
Hello!

Paw, Ross

View attachment 90316
VERY CUTE AD

Catzzzmeow

Staff member

Single/ Shoulder Surfing Dude that loves a good time. I don’t take much seriously unless it is sleep, toys or food. I look grumpy but am happy and playful at heart. I am looking for a friend that will live life to the fullest with me, cuddle constantly and can handle a ripe fart or two lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Staff member

I consider myself refined and yet quirky...I like to be spanked and I mean hard on the booty. Tell me you are going to smack my butt and I will be there! Other than that, let me come to you or I will run away. I like affection on my terms. I have to warn you I snore and if you can’t handle that then just keep walking. I live hard, love hard and poop like a man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My name is Min, but I belong to Toa ( @Toa and Ross ) forever! We even have matching motorcycle jackets. So I’m not looking for romance from anyone else.

But if you’re looking for someone to get exercise with, let’s run. I can fly up a cat tree, hang upside down, and do all kinds of gymnastics moves that humans would never try because they're chicken.

I’m totally fearless. I mean I will rush ahead without even looking so I may crash into you. And if you need exercise encouragement, I can bite you on the behind to get you going (I have very sharp teeth that I sharpen every day on my extra strong stuffies).

RAWR!

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My name is Luna. I love on my own terms. You can hang with me, but don’t touch me unless I tell you to. I will scratch if you don’t give permission.
My name is Maverick. Please let me love and touch you.

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Staff member
NOT AVAILABLE FOR A ROMANCE!!

Hi, I'm Toa. The luckiest guy on earth cause Min @Xandria is my girlfriend.
I'm a lazy boy and too chunky. But I looooove cuddling and I think chunky boys make perfect cuddle buddy's. I love to play in the garden, hang by the pond and chase mouses. You wouldn't say a chunky boy is able to catch a mouse. But I did so. Twice!
Would be great to sit in the garden with friends!

Paw, Toa

Toa and Ross

Staff member
We don't know if this is allowed @Sheofthrone3. But we're putting our sister here on the dating website. She's way too shy to do it herself. Hope it's okay.

Hello! This is our stephsister Jade, an almost 5 year old Elf Sphynx. For a stephsister she's not too bad. Actually we think she's awesome.

She's very independent. Playing, cuddling, all only on her terms and not too often. She needs time to get to know you and won't surrender easily. Not even if she loves you dearly. She lives with us for 3 years now and still has a hard time showing us she loves us.

She's very tiny but big in personality. She loves to play with catnip sardines and springs.
The way to her heart is showing her you love her and then being patient.

This is one of our favorite pics of her.

Paw, Toa & Ross

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
We don't know if this is allowed @Sheofthrone3. But we're putting our sister here on the dating website. She's way too shy to do it herself. Hope it's okay.

Hello! This is our stephsister Jade, an almost 5 year old Elf Sphynx. For a stephsister she's not too bad. Actually we think she's awesome.

She's very independent. Playing, cuddling, all only on her terms and not too often. She needs time to get to know you and won't surrender easily. Not even if she loves you dearly. She lives with us for 3 years now and still has a hard time showing us she loves us.

She's very tiny but big in personality. She loves to play with catnip sardines and springs.
The way to her heart is showing her you love her and then being patient.

View attachment 90328

This is one of our favorite pics of her.

Paw, Toa & Ross
Of course it's allowed!
She's such a cutie!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My name is Lord Maximillian von Strange and my human says I am a chicken (she calls me "K-fry" or "11 herbs and spices" -- whatever that's supposed to be indicative of). I believe she mistakes my caution for cowardice.

I have been involved in a couple of small romances, but they didn't work out very well. Caution, I say!

I do very much enjoy friends and playmates, however. It takes me a while to warm up to someone new, but once I do, I enjoy some cuddles. I also love hunting, but only with someone who has patience (my sister, Min, has no patience and blusters towards prey at a breakneck speed, destroying my ability to hunt properly). I also enjoy wrestling, and napping under a big pile of blankets.

I realize all of this makes me rather aloof, but once a bond is formed, I will always be there.