Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dear Dharma

kroozkitty

Lairian
26B50455-CB61-43CC-A0AB-8536FF85A7ED.jpeg
1B68CF15-0F0E-46C2-98B4-59DC980B2E43.jpeg
41C22EA9-622D-4875-8C8A-0AB4C507E1DC.jpeg
8AF39BBB-ED79-4260-B80C-A9418C4E9D6F.jpeg
Dear Dharma,

Yesterday, I picked up your ashes. It was so hard to walk out of there, carrying you in a little box. You left so suddenly, I never had time to say goodbye.

They said it was advanced HCM, but there were no symptoms and you were only 6. I’m so sorry I didn’t know. I feel like I let you down.

You were always there by the door to greet me each time I came home. You gave so much love to me, your daddy, and your brother. You and Damien were together since birth and he sadly looks for you daily. Your favourite place was cuddling in my arms, snuggled in a blanket, occasionally reaching up to look into my eyes or resting your little face on my cheek.

My arms now feel so empty and my heart has a huge hole in it. I miss you so much. RIP my little angel, til we meet again at the rainbow bridge, love, mommy

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So sorry for the loss of your Dharma. Your words of goodbye express so much love for Dharma. My heart breaks for you.

What a beautiful girl she was. And the best cuddle buddy for Damien.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can tell from your photos and through your words she was loved very much. Curse HCM :drowning:

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh I am so sorry for your loss, bless! my heart honestly breaks for u, sending my love from Scotland! Xxx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kroozkitty , oh sweetie my heart breaks for your loss of sweet Dharma.
I got teary eyed reading your tribute letter to Dharma. Your eternal love leaps off the page .
She only knew your love. I wish my big hug I am sending could bring a sliver of comfort during your heartfelt loss.

We are here for you((((hugs))))) to you and yours ..and gentle head smooches to Damien for the loss of his friend.

Fly high sweet Dharma
You touched lives forever

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
-from poem for cats
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back