Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Definition of a Kitty Rodeo

susi794

Staff member
Mine is: Making a King size bed with 3 sphynx "helping"! What's yours?:LOL::LOL:

This afternoon, mine was trying to eat a plate of ribs while all 8 of my cat kids were attempting to "help" me take care of those "nasty old chunks of meat." I would push down one then the other would hop up and try to lick my plate! :Angry::Angry: Grrrrr! My kids have no manners!:LOL::LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL I have to try to make a king size bed with a sphynx and a bengal 'helping', that is hard enough!!! So I can sympathise!

Nair Bare

Lairian
My kitty rodeo is keeping Peeve isolated from the resident Scottish Folds and with absolutely no contact with their litter box, food, and water. None of my animals are happy with this isolation policy, but Peeve is just too vulnerable to be put at risk now. Once Peeve's shots have had adequate time to protect him, he will be allowed to socialize and roam. Now I understand the terminology...."nothing is harder than trying to herd cats." Git along little kitty, git along. (hear the whip cracking in the background?)

J

Jinxlover

My kitty rodeo is keeping Peeve isolated from the resident Scottish Folds and with absolutely no contact with their litter box, food, and water. None of my animals are happy with this isolation policy, but Peeve is just too vulnerable to be put at risk now. Once Peeve's shots have had adequate time to protect him, he will be allowed to socialize and roam. Now I understand the terminology...."nothing is harder than trying to herd cats." Git along little kitty, git along. (hear the whip cracking in the background?)

:LOL::LOL: Good luck with that.. Very important but not easy:ThumbsUp:. Kiss my Peeves for me:Kissed:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mine is trying to get Mg-Y to come in from a walk...this involves hissing and screaming and bunny kicking and biting....so fun!

X

Back