Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Deformities

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I finally got a pic that at least decently shows Darwins mythical 9'th nipple.

any of yours have any "flaws". Strange hairy patches, knicked tails, one eye or what have you. Things that don't really matter but still shouldn't be like they are.

Attachments

• 9th nipple.jpg
    9th nipple.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 87

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Are you sure it's not his belly button:LOL: I never noticed anything different on Nudie but now I'm checking.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Are you sure it's not his belly button:LOL: I never noticed anything different on Nudie but now I'm checking.

Very sure, it's a nipple alright. The åic is not good but IRL you can see it with perfect clarity. It's a nipple. :BigSmile:

Dita has a mole on her back....does that count as an abnormality?

And Alice is tiny....which doesn't really count but it makes her odd I think.:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda has an extra nipple on her hind leg. Will take a picture of it sometime this weekend when life slows down.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Santana has a crooked tail at the end. Don't know if she was born that way or if was broken very young.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
haha love it!! our bully girl has an extra one!! and it's VERY obvious that it's extra! :) i show everyone because on dogs they're BIG! :)
As for my kitties nothing strange that i can think of right now.

tessblack

Banned
Oh that nipple is so cute but pretty funny too. Both mine get really strange hair patches on the hips and base of the tail.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It's not anything wrong but Leo has eyebrows that go up and down, we just love them. We get one kitten out of every litter with them! They are so cute:Adore:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I've never seen a kitty with a extra nipple. I'd doubt it is too uncommon tho.
I have to share this story:
My dad was a biker for a while when I was little and every Memorial Day we would have a huge pig pickin. (NC) I was probably about 5 or 6 yrs old but there was a man there that pulled his shirt up and he seriously had 6 nipples. Craziest thing I ever seen, scared me so bad I started screaming and crying for my mom. lol I later found out that his Biker name was Scooby! lol

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I haven't noticed anything with my cats, but my dog, Bijou, has 7 nipples and they are mismatched. Kinda look like this, don't laugh (lol):

0_____0

0_____0

0______

______0

0______

:LOL:

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well ladies and gents. I may have the unique one to our bunch. My little Sherlock has no penis. He was born with a hole in his scrotum and this is where he urinates from. He is a unique one alright. Poor little man when my bet saw him he had a few jokes to crack.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well ladies and gents. I may have the unique one to our bunch. My little Sherlock has no penis. He was born with a hole in his scrotum and this is where he urinates from. He is a unique one alright. Poor little man when my bet saw him he had a few jokes to crack.

Holy crap!!!!! For real?!?!?!!?!?!?! Poor guy :ThumbsDown:

Gizzymom

Banned

WTF??? That is crazy!! OK... Just cuz I am in the medical field, I was wondering... does his urethra go through his scrotum and that is how he pees? And is it like regular urethral opening??? In his scrotum??? How in the world did they neuter him??? I am fascinated!!!

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yeah I have tried to take pictures but he always moves so they never turn out right. He is just penisless. The breeder was shocked.

Back