Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Denver, Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
how sad. i wish i could take them. Twice a month for a bath??? Declawed? what is wrong with people. They are so beautiful

Yes, fully declawed mostly means all four paws :Cry: Ouch.

I hope they find really great homes! They are all awfully cute. Too bad I am so far away. I know I could spoil and love them like they deserve...

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No she won't find homes for them together, esp. the one with food issues. Weekly bath? I give mine a bath not often they rarely get dirty, just one gets weekly baths, the other two... like once every other month. I think it just depends on how dirty your cat is. I have two that rarely ever get dirty and one that gets dirty by the next day.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i clicked on the link to view the add but i do not have permission to view it but from what you have all said i can imagine what it all sais. poor little things how can people be sooo cruel:Angry:
i really hope these poor little ones find their forever home with someone who will fill them with love and happiness just the way they have always deserved :Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.