Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Denver, Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cute! I wish I was closer! I'd love a little male to keep my Alice and Dita company. They need a little brother :)

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwwwwww! He is precious! I hope he finds a good home!!!

Inferno12

Banned
Why would you post this cute guy? LOL...I asked how much and why they were only getting rid of him and not the other one.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Let us know, I was wondering why about the second cat too, unless that one has already been placed.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree too - he is so good lookin'.:BigSmile:

Inferno12

Banned
I heard back and she says that her kids are allergic to them and she travels a lot. She has rehomed all of the others and she is asking $800 for Amo. I am getting ready to put a $5,000 fence in for Rufus so I just dont think I can afford it right now. I really want him bad though :Cry:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
A brother for Johnny and Rufus!! *fingers crossed*

Bella07

Banned
$800 seems a bit steep for an adult in my opinion, but I still hope he finds a great home!

Hope Rufus is doing well though! I've been wondering, how do Johnny and Rufus get along together?

Inferno12

Banned
$800 seems a bit steep for an adult in my opinion, but I still hope he finds a great home!

Hope Rufus is doing well though! I've been wondering, how do Johnny and Rufus get along together?
They do pretty well together. Rufus for the most part leaves Johnny alone and Johnny is starting to get more curious about Rufus. He goes up and smells him now and tries to make friends

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I heard back and she says that her kids are allergic to them and she travels a lot. She has rehomed all of the others and she is asking $800 for Amo. I am getting ready to put a $5,000 fence in for Rufus so I just dont think I can afford it right now. I really want him bad though :Cry:
We must have posted at the same time, lol. $800 is a bit steep IMO.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think that is pretty high too, I wish it would have worked out he is one good looking fellow!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
$800 is a bit steep. Maybe she will come down. Can't hurt to make her an low-ball offer.

MikkiJean

Lairian
$800 is very steep... you should try and reason with her. He is soooo cute!! I just can't get over what a handsome boy he is. It's really sad they fully declawed him though

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I called about this kitty, too...hopefully he's still available. Piglet needs a sphynx buddy; she isn't that close with my remaining Siamese cat, Reno.

Bella07

Banned
I called about this kitty, too...hopefully he's still available. Piglet needs a sphynx buddy; she isn't that close with my remaining Siamese cat, Reno.
Aawww, I hope you can adopt him! Let us know how it goes!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks, I hope I can, too. Although I have to agree with Inferno and the others here that $800 is a bit too high for a rehoming fee. But it's tempting...this little guy is certainly close enough to me being in Denver.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good news! I spoke with the owner of little Amo today and I'll be visiting him this weekend in Denver to see if he'll be a good fit for my household (from what she told me about him, he's a real sweetheart!). I'm so excited about meeting and possibly taking home a new kitty this weekend! Wish me luck! :BigSmile:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
WOO! Goodluck! Hope you can get him for a better adoption fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.