Hi everyone, It has been a while since I have been on. I am due to pick up "powder" on Sunday but got a call today that he is not doing well. His brothers and sisters left this past weekend and now he resorted to not eating. She has taken him to the vets to get lots of testing done and they say there is nothing they can find wrong with him other than being depressed. So he is being hand fed and drinking pedialite. The vet says 50/50 whether he will make it or not. So I have the option to get deposit back,pick from another litter,or wait and see what happens with him. My concerns are if I wait for him, what if when I bring him home he sinks into the same depression? I would hate for that to happen! We have had our hearts set on him and were all looking forward to making the drive up there to pick him up on Sunday. Now I may need to pick out another one. May end up paying more money as well as shipping because I want to make sure we find one we will love. Man I am so upset... Have any of you heard of this? Have they pulled though then gone to a new home fine? Any advice is greatly appreciated!