Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Desperate for a name!

Dawn

Lairian
image.jpg
:) Hi all! I have a 5 year old female Sphynx, Chloe and in about 2 1/2 weeks, we are bringing home a male baby. I had no problems picking out a name for Chloe...I've always had females. This is my first male and I can't find the right name :( Hoping maybe someone will give me an idea of something I haven't thought of. The best I've come up with is Brenner, Leo, Maxwell or Sammy. Help please! I don't have a creative bone in my body!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you. Very handsome little gentleman.
Do you have anything on tv you like or a certain country, state, are you interested in any hobbies?
You can always go on line and google names for boys. He looks like a Sebastian ?

Sphynx Asylum Mom

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We wanted a little old man name for our male... so we went with Leo. I looked up baby names on many different sites, and we had a short list that I totally can't remember.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 49507 :) Hi all! I have a 5 year old female Sphynx, Chloe and in about 2 1/2 weeks, we are bringing home a male baby. I had no problems picking out a name for Chloe...I've always had females. This is my first male and I can't find the right name :( Hoping maybe someone will give me an idea of something I haven't thought of. The best I've come up with is Brenner, Leo, Maxwell or Sammy. Help please! I don't have a creative bone in my body!
Nathan or "Nate" for short. :) oh - and welcome!

susi794

Staff member
I like Sherman also, but if he were mine, I'd call him Bean. As in coffee bean. I like the sound of it with Chloe too...Chloe and the Bean. It makes me smile. I also like Fudge.

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He looks like a goose I used to have named Waddles... I dunno why, but all I can see is Waddles when I look at that pic. Same color, same angry face. He is gorgeous.

But for a real name, I like Dale or Clyde for him. He looks like a Clyde.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He looks like Stanley...Welcome to the Lair!! Try taking names from his Mom and Dad. I have Fuzzy Van Wrinkle and Hairry Yoda.

MisoLina24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love @susi794 s names he def looks like a nice espresso! More specifically like the yummy Café Pilon and Café Bustelo I have every morning rich with a hint of cocoa but strong and robust

Back