Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dinka the Stinker

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dinka likes to snuggle with me at bedtime. The problem I have is that he starts nursing on my neck chest or whatever is there. Lately he has been pretty good about it - I just pull him away and stick him under the covers by my legs. WEEELLLL - this morning I woke up to find a nursing hicky on my cheek.:Surprise: That little stinker waited until I was in a deep sleep and had his way with my face.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The old "wait 'till she's too tired to notice" trick. Dinka IS a little stinker!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
try explaining that one at work, or to the BF or hubby......................

Bella07

Banned
I swear I didn't make out my a man last night! It was my cat! Try explaining that to your friends.....:LOL::Laugh::Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Dinka likes to snuggle with me at bedtime. The problem I have is that he starts nursing on my neck chest or whatever is there. Lately he has been pretty good about it - I just pull him away and stick him under the covers by my legs. WEEELLLL - this morning I woke up to find a nursing hicky on my cheek.:Surprise: That little stinker waited until I was in a deep sleep and had his way with my face.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL: I about spit my tea on the floor! lmao

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
this story was so cute i had to tell my fiancee :)
he loves his momma!

MikkiJean

Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: That is too funny... probably pretty hard to explain too! My boyfriend was quite amused as well

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just think of it as Dinka taking advantage of a good thing lol.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

I just made a loud 'gnuff' noise while reading this in my class room!! My students think i'm insane...

X