Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dirty socks? Really??

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Jade's favorite thing in the world is dirty socks. Gross, I know. But she loves them.... :Badly2:
[ame="http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/PuritaniasPics/?action=view&current=CrazyJade001.mp4"]CrazyJade001.mp4 video by PuritaniasPics - Photobucket[/ame]

(sorry about the link, I'm no good at the whole posting videos thing)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
lol funny but ewwww....Towards the end I think it made her drunk! lol Does she smell like dirty feet? Just wondering. lol

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOLZ....k I haven't noticed anything with socks, but the armpit thing....yeah :Pudently: they like armpit smellz :Dizzy:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish I knew how to post video on here....I have video of Vampir, my hairy cat rolling and rolling all over a pair of one of the kid's dirty underpants.....on his back, paws in the air, flopping side to side....its ridiculous! He LOVES stinky things...especially feet. In fact he's on my husbands feet right now passed out....

Gizzymom

Banned
I wish I knew how to post video on here....I have video of Vampir, my hairy cat rolling and rolling all over a pair of one of the kid's dirty underpants.....on his back, paws in the air, flopping side to side....its ridiculous! He LOVES stinky things...especially feet. In fact he's on my husbands feet right now passed out....

Do you have it on you tube, Nofur? If yes... you can just copy and paste the link and the video pops up. Very easy! ElGato taught me!!! :ThumbsUp:

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Hahahaha.... I'm so glad your guys' kitties are that strange as well!

Gizzymom Mira is doing so well! 7.6oz now! So, she's a little small for 10 days, which is fine, because otherwise she's doing amazing. Eating, growing, I'm so excited and very relieved! Hopefully she doesn't get her mom's weird sock rubbing thing, lol!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda loves to stick her cold wet snout right in my armpits. Then she starts purring and kneading. I keep waiting for her to try to hump my arm.

TotenEngel

Banned
I had a friend whos dogs would go through her dirty washing basket and pull out her dirty pants, usually at the most inappropriate moments! Was funny as hell!!

Inferno12

Banned
OMG. Diego does this same thing with my socks. Only with the socks I have worn in my leather work boots. He goes NUTS over them. I will have to get some video but it is almost identical LucyFurrrs video. His old mom says he likes to lick armpits:Dizzy::Dizzy: but I havent experienced that yet!

Back