Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Do I need to add supplements?

souplouie

Lairian
Hey everyone!

I've been using this local raw feeds store for the past few months and the boys love it! I add a taurine supplement per our vets recommendation , but I'm wondering if I should add anything else to the mix. There foods come 80% meat 10% organ and 10% bone in a variety of flavors, which is actually the dog recipe, but is the one I buy. Should I be adding any other vitamin supplements to this? If so what do you recommend?

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Maybe some ther raw feeders will chime in. I am sorry I cant br of help. It is good you are doing the taurine.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The only two other things I add to mine is a fish oil- I add herring specifically as its what my brand of food sells, as well as a "tri-mineral boost" that my brand also sells as per their recommendations. I don't always add in the boost, but the fish oil I do.

souplouie

Lairian
The only two other things I add to mine is a fish oil- I add herring specifically as its what my brand of food sells, as well as a "tri-mineral boost" that my brand also sells as per their recommendations. I don't always add in the boost, but the fish oil I do.

Ohhh, I forgot about fish oil! Thank you. I wish your company shipped to my area. {={={= It looks amazing.