Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Do you have photos of your babies at 12 weeks old?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hey all -

as many of you know we are getting our SoBe tomorrow! We are so excited. Now don't think Im crazy but my breeder has been moving and the only photo I have of our baby is of her when she was 2 weeks old and Im trying to determine about what size she will be since she is now 12 weeks and 3 days old.

I'd love to see your babies if you have a photo of them at or around this age. Im also trying to make SoBe a homecoming outfit for tomorrow and eye balling the size is a lil harder then I thought. It would be so much smoother if I had a definite photo of a hairless kitty at 12 weeks of age. lol

Can't wait to see all your photos! xoxo

MontyBurns

Lairian
I took this pic with my cell phone of Mr. Burns when he was a little over 12 wks old. The dimensions of the box (I looked online) are 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.2 inches. Hope this helps a bit! Maybe she will be a bit smaller since Burns is a guy...:BigSmile:

Attachments

• 213303.jpg
    213303.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 52

holly_savage

Banned
We got Kokka at 3 months and 5 days old, she weighed 3.6 lbs I think...I think she was about 6 in long from neck to tailbase.

This is a pic of her in one of those large litter boxes from walmart.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I know what you mean by trying to guess SoBe's size without seeing her. I think if you made a t-shirt the same size as the green one you made for Gleek, that would work for SoBe's arrival. Have fun making her a special outfit for her homecoming. And while you're at it you can make a matching one for Snuffie. :ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here are pics of Cleo around that age.
These pics are from her breeder before I got her.

Bella07

Banned
Aaaawww, Everyone's babies are so cute at that age! Kokka's expression is hilarious. And I can't wait to see pictures of SoBe too!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I know what you mean by trying to guess SoBe's size without seeing her. I think if you made a t-shirt the same size as the green one you made for Gleek, that would work for SoBe's arrival. Have fun making her a special outfit for her homecoming. And while you're at it you can make a matching one for Snuffie. :ThumbsUp:

Thanks MMSB!!! You were right, if I had made a shirt the same size as that green one it would have been perfect. However, I did have a shirt already that size, hot pink, she was adorable in it but she wasnt having it!! lol She is running around naked.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My little guy is tiny!! I am going to have to post pics as soon as I get him. He is 3 months and I would say only a little bigger than a soda can. Maybe I a slightly exaggerating but pretty darn close. When I saw him in real life I was shocked at how tiny he was!! He is precious though!! I just wanted to scoop him up and carry him around. He just looked up at me with his little eyes and I melted. Then a few minutes later he was chewing on my shirt. It was love I tell you, love :)

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My 5e at about 12 weeks, I just measured the squares on the blanket he is laying on in the photos.

Each square is 3 inches, so his body was just under 6 inches, and he could stretch out over 18 inches!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
My 5e at about 12 weeks, I just measured the squares on the blanket he is laying on in the photos.

Each square is 3 inches, so his body was just under 6 inches, and he could stretch out over 18 inches!

Thanks Fester and everyone. I never did get around to making a outfit today. Its been such a busy day and Im about to pass out!

Anyhow - SoBe is about this size. She is sooo tiny! lol She is such a sweetheart - we are so glad to have her home. Thanks again all!

Everyones photos are so adorable!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks MMSB!!! You were right, if I had made a shirt the same size as that green one it would have been perfect. However, I did have a shirt already that size, hot pink, she was adorable in it but she wasnt having it!! lol She is running around naked.

Got to love little nudies! Gleek gallops through the house so fast my girls call him "The Streaker".

My little guy is tiny!! I am going to have to post pics as soon as I get him. He is 3 months and I would say only a little bigger than a soda can. Maybe I a slightly exaggerating but pretty darn close. When I saw him in real life I was shocked at how tiny he was!! He is precious though!! I just wanted to scoop him up and carry him around. He just looked up at me with his little eyes and I melted. Then a few minutes later he was chewing on my shirt. It was love I tell you, love :)

You think your in love now....your heart is just about going to burst once you get him home. Enjoy! Congratulations.