Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dobby the free kitty!

sisiseidl

Lairian
Hello all! I just got my first little wrinkle baby, his name is Dobby! He is 14 weeks and SUCH a gooball! I’m so excited to begin this journey and appreciate this site SO much, I’ve already referenced it so many times!
I’d appreciate any advice you could give! Thanks in advance :)
138CBA52-2CCC-45A5-A6AA-9250F53DA770.jpeg
44A36434-46B2-4CEE-B25B-2CE9EA095EB1.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Omg…be still my heart what a cutie. I hope,you share Dobby with us often.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a little beauty You must be so proud. Debby is pure cuteness. Enjoy this amazing adventure with us and post more Dobby pictures. Did you name him after Dobby in the Harry Potter series.

sisiseidl

Lairian
What a little beauty You must be so proud. Debby is pure cuteness. Enjoy this amazing adventure with us and post more Dobby pictures. Did you name him after Dobby in the Harry Potter series.
Thank you, he is such a snuggle bug I adore him.
I will definitely post more pictures soon. And he is named after Dobby in HP, yes!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Did you get him free? Or he has a free spirit? I can see major mischief in those eyes. Mine has it too.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Misty Lee 123

Lairian
He’s so cute! Great name—may I ask what object you gifted him with to set him free? My advice is be careful not to leave hair ties lying around in case he accidentally eats them (my girl did!) and enjoy bonding with him :) bonding is a long and slow and ever changing magical process. Welcome!

Yoda mom

Staff member
welcome! happy adorable Dobby Gotcha! the sphynx info center has lots of great info.
kitty proof for life, even cat toys, check washers, dryers dishwashers before turning, hot stove tops/ ovens (I have to put mine in bedroom if I cook)., look at your feet al lthe time, lighting fast by doors, always under foot. I trained mine to a meet n greet spot to help.

look forward to lots of pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Dobby is so cute. And handsome. So sweet of you to give Dobby a sock so now he's free;-).
I can see he wrapped you both around his paw. Those huge smiles on your faces show it is true love!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Dobby is so cute. And handsome. So sweet of you to give Dobby a sock so now he's free;-).
I can see he wrapped you both around his paw. Those huge smiles on your faces show it is true love!

Oh my gosh I didn’t even get the reference!!!

It’s been a long time since I read the books. Try, at least 15 years probably.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh my gosh I didn’t even get the reference!!!

It’s been a long time since I read the books. Try, at least 15 years probably.

Well I have a foster daughter who is Harry Potter minded (read obsessed). So I see a Harry Potter movie about once a month and hear about him once a week.
Please can somebody give me a sock;-)

Back