Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dobby

cherylfawnp

Lairian
Just thought I'd share a few new pics of my little baby...

DSC_0121_edit.jpg

DSC_0122_edit.jpg

DSC_0124_edit.jpg

DSC_0143_edit.jpg

Quick question...how can I make sure I get all the gunk down in his ears without using a q-tip? I have been using a baby wipe, and I had just cleaned his ears before these pictures but you can see they do not look clean at all (especially in the last picture). Thanks.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's so cute! Although I have two light-skinned sphynx, I do like the darker sphynx like Dobby.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, such a handsome boy!
I agree with missmyshynxboys. i do that also. you can also buy the product online.

Shauntay

Banned
Beautiful cat, I love darker sphynx!

I actually do use qtips to clean all of my sphynx's ears and have been doing so for 7 years. Towards the bell of the ear I use a wipe but to get into all the tiny crevices towards the opening, I use qtips dampened with water, as I clean frequently. All of my cats are angels for this and stay nice and still while purring their heads off, but as a groomer of 13+ years, no cat ears are a match for me. To safely clean with qtips, hold the qtip between your thump and forefinger right at the very very base of the actually swab. If the cat does move, the placement of your fingers will prevent any possibility of causing injury to the inner ear of the cat. This is also how I prep Berlin's ears for a show, judges are very serious about a sphynx with clean ears, and I have been complimented on the cleanliness of her ears by a few judges.

wanderpus

Lairian
Your Dobby is gorgeous, what a handsome buffmonster! I'm totally in love with dark Sphynxes, soo beautiful! I agree with the others who said, he is totally rocking that yellow collar!

Back