Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does anybody else's baby do this?

Gizzymom

Banned
First of all, Abby is adorable!!! And yes... Gizzy's tail does that as well. When he is standing and walking, his tail is straighter, but as soon as he sits down or lays down, it curls up.

I love the look on her face after you straighten her tail for like the 5th time.... WTF?? LOLOLOLOL:LOL:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's a spynx breed thing. Just as siamese cats hold their tails up to form a question mark. :)

Looks funny when they do it :Smile:

Attachments

• 201012042332.jpg
    201012042332.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 201011302290.jpg
    201011302290.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 201011232200.jpg
    201011232200.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 44

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
First of all, Abby is adorable!!! And yes... Gizzy's tail does that as well. When he is standing and walking, his tail is straighter, but as soon as he sits down or lays down, it curls up.

I love the look on her face after you straighten her tail for like the 5th time.... WTF?? LOLOLOLOL:LOL:

Lol! I know she was getten POed:LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
shes a cutie!!
yes, my babies also do this too. We also had a Keeshond who did it too!! it was reverse though, his would curl upwards!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
She is such a cutie! Yes! SoBe's tail is super long (longer than her own body) and curls up anytime she sits or lays down. When she walks its more straight.

SoBe has a very short tail and she will curl hers around her feet but its not kinky like SoBe's or Abby's.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda's tail is always curled to a lesser or greater degree. And she alternates between whipping it around and curling it up when she's walking or playing.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We call Nofuratu's his "paperclip" because you can put things in it. He has his own business cards for his blog and when he is at the store or an event and is not covered in a blanket we slip his business card into his paperclip tail, and he will hold it there for ages!
Its also how we know he is settled down and ready to be covered up for a nap...when he does a few circles, parks his butt and then does his "paperclip", then he's ready for his blankie. If there's no paperclip, then he's still fidgeting or not staying long!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

firehillqueen

Banned
Tosca curls her tail tighter than the younger cats. Richard calls her his possum. It is a very tight circle when she sits on his lap. He swears she could hang from like a opossum from a tree in a cartoon LOL Now I will have to get a photo of it to show here.
Chimere curls her, but not in the spiral that Tosca does.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Orion's tail always seems to be curled up, it looks like a pig's tail :LOL: He eats with it curled and will swish it back and forth, still curled, and runs around with it curled. When he is "hunting" his tail will straighten out. Rupert's tail is normal. He will curl it slightly when sitting or laying down and sometimes when he is sitting, it is between his legs and up around his belly and then curled at the end by his hip. Priscilla alternates between being curled up and normal.

Back