Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

Does anybody know of a good website for my cat to get clothes?

I have been having the hardest trouble trying to find clothes for the sphynx breed. If anybody could help me that would be great. Thanks

I like the t-shirts that are at Old Navy... Every season they have a new one... The valentines day one was really cute. T-shirt says.. "the ladies love me" They have summer ones right now... Available in pink or blue... They cost $7.50 each. (that is the Canadian price) probably cheaper if you are in the States. They work well for both my chihuahuas and my kitty... Cheap but really nice quality... And they don't fall off. Hope you have an Old Navy in your town/city!

Lisa :)

I found lots of great items on ebay and etsy.com

I also ordered form this website PetEdge Wholesale prices on exclusive dog grooming and pet supplies- they have minimum orders, but if you have a friend with a pet, it's easy to order a bunch!

American Apparel also has t-shirts, the small size fits nice on a sphynx, and they only cost like $8 or $9

Last edited by a moderator:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu did a blog about the pet clothing store "Poochey Couture". It shows him in a bunch of different clothes he bought, along with the price of each and the item name. So you can see how they look on a sphynx. They have an online store you can order from. Here is the link to his blog page, and there is a link on there to the store.
Adventures of A Naked Cat: Shopping Spree at Poochey Couture - 6 Meows out of 5
I have also ordered 3 sweaters from pretty kitty and will post pictures as soon as they arrive.
The other two stores I buy the rest of my clothes at are walmart, and Homesense.....Homesense has a small but wonderful pet section.

Thankyou so much for all the places. Everybody is so nice on here. I'm glad to have found this place!!

I like the t-shirts that are at Old Navy... Every season they have a new one... The valentines day one was really cute. T-shirt says.. "the ladies love me" They have summer ones right now... Available in pink or blue... They cost $7.50 each. (that is the Canadian price) probably cheaper if you are in the States. They work well for both my chihuahuas and my kitty... Cheap but really nice quality... And they don't fall off. Hope you have an Old Navy in your town/city!

Lisa :)
I don't have a oldnavy in town. The closest one is 2 hours away. i hope if i go online i can find something. Thank's again for your help!

This is my girl Freya in a Snuffie creation::ThumbsUp:

And I am planning some pretty Kitty sweaters for her. Definately check out the lair mall, some very talented people here!
That's cool. i love her sweater. She looks so pretty. Thanks

That's cool. i love her sweater. She looks so pretty. Thanks
Thanks!! Snuffie would love to make more of them! We have been unpacking boxes all week and I'm finally to a point where I can sit down and sew!! YAY!! :ThumbsUp:All orders are welcomed!!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't have a oldnavy in town. The closest one is 2 hours away. i hope if i go online i can find something. Thank's again for your help!
If you do order online, make sure you measure your cat first. A lot of outfits look big but aren't really. Especially with old navy, People buy Nofuratu X small and Smalls but with deep chest and big pot belly, he is actually a medium!! Even at walmart I have to buy size medium!

There is a site out there called and its a kind of ebay for hand crafted items. There of course are tons of dog clothes there but everyone on that site create hand crafted lovely things. Some are expensive I noted but others seem quite reasonable in price. These are all people that make homemade stuff so I am sure if you email them and give them the measurements of your kitty they would custom make some creation for you. I also looked at the stuff here on Sphynx Lair and it looks pretty creative as well. I am sure the gals from Sphynx Lair could also customize something for your kitty... As I mentioned in my last reply I just love those little t-shirts from Old Navy as well! They are not as unique as the ones that are hand made but they sure are cool...
My daughter was the one that found for you... She says she loves that site. She bought some dolls there for my grandaughter which were very nicely made! Too bad there are not some patterns out there for Sphynx sweaters... I would even try a go at that if I had a proper pattern to follow... I have a couple of dog patterns but they would be too short in the back and just wouldnt fit quite right. I'm not skilled enough to adjust the patterns to make them work. :LOL:

Snuffies Fashions makes customized clothing for any animal. Cats, dogs, ferrets, whatever you can take a measurement for!!:ThumbsUp:

this is the breeder that i got my baby from

donation

Total amount
$1.00
Goal
$25.00