Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does she sound like an Abby to you?

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Okay, background...

The FIRST thing this Cat sings onstage is...

"Were you there when the Pharoahs commissioned the SPHYNX?"

Since I can't give links, I'll explain...

Went to see 'Cats' last night... There is ONE Cat without legwarmers, without the big floofy headpieces, with a slim and sleek costume and that is Cassandra. Went to research her today and found out she's ASSUMED to be an Abby!

I'm outraged! (Hehe). She is CLEARLY a Sphynx! Clearly this is a case of mistaken identity!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ah, a classic case of self denial!! We'll just call her a sphynx!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I suppose Andrew Lloyd Webber and TS Eliot were before their time and weren't up on the names of the exotic cat breeds. She is without a doubt a Sphynx. I guess its time they update the Cats cast to 2010 standards.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think Andrew Lloyd Webber gave the cast Cats their identities (versus the Cats that are obviously already named from the songs)- from what I can tell, they were just labelled as time went on... I guess someone thought she looked like an Abby, so that's what she became. Doesn't LOOK like an Abby to me!

dare2Bbare

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Haven't seen it for years!!! No I'm gonna have to find it as watch LOL!!!!

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
i never seen it, dont have it , i will have to put it on my "want to watch" list.