Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does your cat do this??

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Having fun much???

image008 CAT & TISSUE PAPER.gif click on pic if not moving.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank goodness that my cats have not fancied the TP. Had a Siamese show cat that papered our two story home. Unrolled it from upstairs to all around downstairs without one tear.:Dizzy::Surprise:

I would call that a perfectionist. At least you could roll it back
up :Hysterical: after all the cat was looking out, not to cost you
money in her paper party, :LOL::LOL:

Gryffindor

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We don't have a toilet paper holder for that reason, lol, although we now put it in a drawer thanks to Gryff having a penchant for carrying the whole roll around the house in his mouth :LOL:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank goodness that my cats have not fancied the TP. Had a Siamese show cat that papered our two story home. Unrolled it from upstairs to all around downstairs without one tear.:Dizzy::Surprise:

Wow, what an accomplishment!:Laugh:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We don't have a toilet paper holder for that reason, lol, although we now put it in a drawer thanks to Gryff having a penchant for carrying the whole roll around the house in his mouth :LOL:

Darn, for such a small breed of cat, Sphynxies sure have big ambitions!:LOL:

needmebed

Lairian
Thankfully Lewis hasn't found the TP as yet, although I have caught him drinking out of the toilet ... dirty boy!!....

Lewis like to play fetch and carries things around in his mouth all the time ... i am now waiting for the day he finds the TP *groans* :Laugh:

Back