Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does your kitty fetch toys?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Leo loves playing catch! he too will play for awhile! or until im tired of playing.:Dizzy:
Athena runs after it but will not bring it back.:Woo:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo loves any sort of glittery or sparkly ball and will run after it or catch it in his mouth or paws and bat it back to me with his paw! He doesn't usually last much longer than 15mins though befoe he wants a nap and its all too much!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My five will chase the ball but there is no bringing it back, they are to busy trying to keep it from each other for that.:LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Stella will fetch too, but I realize she doesn't care too much for the balls and toys that have a jingle to it. Except for the fishing pole with the string and bell at the end. She loves that toy.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet isn't big into playing fetch. Most of the time when I throw a toy at her, she just stares at it or bats it around a couple of times but then quickly loses interest. Piglet really LOVES the Undercover Mouse game, though...she'll play with it for hours if I let her!

The only one of my cats who really liked to play fetch was Sydney, my female Siamese. However, now that she's almost 14 yrs old and geriatric, she doesn't fetch anymore like she used to. :Cry:

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm digging up this thread because (I don't want to start a new one of the same title and) Nym loves to play fetch. My husband just sent me this kickstarter "for dogs" ball launcher. It's already funded, so I'm not trying to get people to contribute. We won't stop playing fetch just because we have this, if we get it, but who's going to play fetch with her when we're on vacation?

Jebsmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Jeb loves to play fetch too his favorite toy is just a wadded up ball of paper over everything lol

skylark

Lairian
Chloe plays fetch all the time for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Her favorite is plastic bottle caps (she likes the sound they make) and those fuzzy balls found in the cat section.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hairy plays fetch with anything i throw!!! LOL I throw a towel, he even brings that back ! Its funny. Usually he brings me what ever he wants me to throw. One time last week he brought me the Bommel-hat i have for Hansel. I threw it and he brought it back . :)

Kym

Lairian
Sookie does! She does with a little red ball, her mice and sometime a weird 2 inch thick stretchy thing off my husbands bag.

Brandi

Lairian
Ren plays fetch with anything you throw that he can carry. His favorite was hair bands but he started eating them so I put a stop to them.

Back