Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does your sphynx do this???

HenlesMom

Lairian
Does anyone else's kitty NEEED to keep their paws on you (literally) at all times? See pictures below. He will constantly sit next to me with his two front paws on my arm/leg. I would love to know if this is common or a unique Henle thing..

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.18.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.18.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 7.19.00 PM.png

TajMahal

Lairian
That's adorable!! Taj doesn't do that, she just head-butts me in the chest until I lift the hem of my shirt so she can crawl under and take a nap. I think they're all usually pretty clingy, but I definitely think their little personalities show through in their individual little quirks :)

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww that’s so sweet! Binky only does this at bed time. But that kitty has a lot of love for you! Xxx

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol mine does this all the time! She also has to make sure if she is just walking by that she puts her paws on me. She will make sure each paw hits my arm before she moves on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SuperSphynxMom

Lairian
Aww!! How precious! Ollie doesn't do that he just crawls in my lap and plops down as if trying to say, "Snuggle me!"