Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does Your Sphynx Have its....

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just wondering...

I know they consider everything theirs....but does anyone have a specific room or area for their cats? Kramer has his own room & when ever anyone goes into it he is right behind you like why are you in my room? :Question:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet doesn't have her own room, per se, but she does have her own little "cube" that she sleeps in that's located in the spare bedroom. It's her cube and hers only! All three of my cats have claimed the spare bedroom to be theirs, but they're pretty good about sharing it with me and my BF.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have a sun room 9x14 that is for their food and water and a couple of toys and scratch post. They like it in there because theres huge windows they sit in and enjoy the sun and watch the birds and bugs fly around. Athena gets our spare room when she is having her babies, but prefers the closet in the spare room for this.:Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meecho has claimed my bedroom. It is no longer My bedroom but her room and I'm just lucky enough that she allows me in it. :ThumbsUp:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kramer is such a brat that if i print something (wireless printing) he runs in their because the printer is making noise in "his" room.

Moonstone

Lairian
my females have their own room, but we can get in, theyjust come to us like all cats because they are so much curious about everything...
but that's all, when they see it's onlys us they return to eat or sleep or play.
:Wink:

Brooke

Banned
Walter thinks the bathroom is his room. I am not allowed in there unless he goes with me. Fortunately, I live alone, so I usually just leave the door open, but if I happen to close it without letting him in first, he will stand on the other side and scream and scratch at the door and swat the handle the entire time I'm in there.

If I'm brushing my teeth or putting on makeup, he's standing on the counter watching and talking the whole time, trying to get me to pick him up. If I'm in there for an "extended sitting" (ahem) he either gets on the counter and swats at my head or jumps up on my lap. The only time he leaves is when I turn on the faucet in the bathtub and he thinks its bath time...

I don't know what it is. He follows me into every room in the house, but he's obsessed with the bathroom!

Back