Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does Your Sphynx Like To Watch TV?

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hank loves to watch "The Planet's Funniest Animals" and documentaries about animals and nature, as well as some cartoons. He jumps up on the TV console and swats at the animals and characters on the screen. He likes the Gecko from Geico commercials. He also enjoys watching animal documentaries on the computer. My last DSH, Bogie, liked to watch TV as well, especially Meerkat Manor.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL I remember the first time I realized one of my sphynxies was watching TV. It was an episode of The Cosby Show where Cliff was mopping. Kienna's head was going left to right, along with the mop on the tv screen. Ever since then, I've paid more attention to if they were watching or not. Blue usually sits on my chest like he's being burped but if there's something on that he wants to see, he will sit on the edge of my knee & watch TV.....funny boy :LOL:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball doesn't like to watch TV. He likes to watch me watch TV. It's so odd. I watch TV and Ball just sits on the couch arms staring at me. It's like he's plotting how he's going to piss me off or something.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
My 4 month old, Sabrina, really enjoyed Shrek 2 the other night!

She watches TV all the time. Maybe I should ask my Mom to put Sesame Street on for her when I'm at work. Although, if she's spending afternoons with "Nanny" (my Mom) she's probably watching All My Children! :)

susi794

Staff member
Boo loves to watch tv--he climbs on top of the tv and hangs over, batting at the moving things--he doesn't have any favorites--just likes the small moving things.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL cute. She has watched a golf ball go across the T.V. once before and got excited. The other day we were watching T.V. and someone yelled "STELLA"! and she turned her head quickly to see who it was. :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL:
Butterball doesn't like to watch TV. He likes to watch me watch TV. It's so odd. I watch TV and Ball just sits on the couch arms staring at me. It's like he's plotting how he's going to piss me off or something.

:LOL::Hysterical: Yep I know how that feels! I get the same treatment too. Although Mo does enjoy the ice skating when it's on, he tries to catch the skaters on the screen.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie watches tv a lot. Whenever she gets bored with her window she sits with me and watches whatever I am watching until she falls asleep. She is such a snuggle bug.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda pays no attention to the tv. But she gets excited when she hears another kitty on the computer. Last night we were watching some Butterball episodes and the one came on where Butterball is on the porch upset and meowing. Pedda got all agitated and started meowing back at him. Was funny as heck.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
All of mine perfer the computer, mainly because we are on the computer way more than the TV

Back