Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dog days of summer!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My poor neglected dogs had to stay out in the yard today until NOON! The were all so hot and tired they collapsed on the kitchen floor, someone call the SPCA, lol

*Note that the little JRT claims the entire bed!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, they are a tad spoiled! We have a big shady, breezy yard, but if they are left out for more than an hour they start sitting at the door staring at us, lol, they do NOT like summer!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awe poor babies. but i'm sure the floor was nice a COOL for them.

Those are the funniest pictures! It looks like they all just melted right into the floor.

Awwww, the babies were forced to relax in the beautiful outdoors for a bit! How sorry I am for you! You have such a rough life :Cry:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
okay, don't report me but right this minute I am making them stay outside, under a covered awning, because it's raining and they ALL thought it would be fun to mudbath! Now they want in to lounge around and shake the mud off......mmmm, nope I don't think so! At least the rain has cooled it down for em!

I'm such a mean mommy! lol

In the Pacfic Northwest, we have four seasons.... Fall, Winter, Mud and Construction. The muttmobile goes into the detail shop at the end of every Mud season. During the Mud season the Great Danes do their very best to become mudpuppies.

Attachments

aw soo cute! Doggie puddles! lol Atleast they were able to be out and play until they were whipped! Its good for them!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
In the Pacfic Northwest, we have four seasons.... Fall, Winter, Mud and Construction. The muttmobile goes into the detail shop at the end of every Mud season. During the Mud season the Great Danes do their very best to become mudpuppies.
Hey Nairbare! Gummi wants to know how her baby brother is doing!

Tell his sister Gummi that Peeve is doing great! He has the two resident Scottish Folds on the run and can make Snortgurgle, the Great Dane, abandon his heated bed for Peeve. However Shannon never warned me that a Sphynx kitten can almost eat more than a Dane!

Peeve wants his sister to have these pictures of him, to remember him by. Rest assured Peeve is spoiled rotten around here.

Attachments

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tell his sister Gummi that Peeve is doing great! He has the two resident Scottish Folds on the run and can make Snortgurgle, the Great Dane, abandon his heated bed for Peeve. However Shannon never warned me that a Sphynx kitten can almost eat more than a Dane!

Peeve wants his sister to have these pictures of him, to remember him by. Rest assured Peeve is spoiled rotten around here.
Lovely pictures, thanks!

Gorgeous kitty! I love the second photo!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
When hot weather hit North Florida in late April my roommates dog wouldnt poop outside. it was... awesome. Atleast now he wont poop in the sun, we take him to the trees