Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dollar Store find!

BossSphynx

Lairian
I just wanted to share something funny, we found a little cat shirt at the dollar store that had our cats name on it which is boss, we put it on him and wanted to show you what he looked like. He also began walking around with his hind legs low to the ground with it on. Not sure he liked it much ;) What has your cats done with a new outfit on? Do they like wearing things?

From,

Boss' mom and new sphynx cat owner :)

Attachments

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh how cute!! Boss is a handsome guy!! :)
Gatsby does find in any outfit, and Loki will tolerate them. But Loki does do the low butt walk when he is in a t-shirt. Haha

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Ha ha ...what a great find for your boy! Hope you picked up a couple at that price.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Funny....some of my cats would do the low butt and others don't mind at all. Just depends on the cat

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
How cute.
My Izmae, will not wear clothes. Period.
I have just put them on too just take a pic.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@BossSphynx that's a terrific shirt for a dollar store and it's got Boss' name on it to top it all off. How could you have resisted? LOL

The very first time I put a shirt on my first sphynx, he stood still or a moment, then fell over to his side. LOL Basically my sphynx seem to prefer snugger fitting clothing that doesn't have sleeves. My female has walked with her butt low to the ground, but that's when I put a looser fitting dress on her. My second guy completely walks low to the ground with closing on, like he's in the army getting low so the enemy won't see him!

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Corrections:

@BossSphynx that's a terrific shirt for a dollar store and it's got Boss' name on it to top it all off. How could you have resisted? LOL

The very first time I put a shirt on my first sphynx, he stood still for a moment, then fell over to his side. LOL Basically my sphynx seem to prefer snugger fitting clothing that doesn't have sleeves. My female has walked with her butt low to the ground, but that's when I put a looser fitting dress on her. My second guy completely walks low to the ground with clothing on, like he's in the army getting low so the enemy won't see him!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@BossSphynx welcome to sphynxlair. What a handsome boy Boss is! I like the t-shirt he's wearing.

My boys and girl don't like wearing clothes at all. I only did put them clothes on a few times. Everytime they pretented they couldn't walk anymore and they felt sidewards:).

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Rosie loves her clothes, even lifts her front legs up to help get her jumpers on. She's had a few jumpers from the Aussie equivalent of a dollar store and they've lasted really well. She's strictly only allowed clothes with direct supervision and playtime is always done naked, in case she gets caught up by accident.

Id like to see more picture of Mr Boss! Looks like a cutie!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yes, every cat is different with their clothes. Boss does look precious in The Boss t though!

Always a good idea to wash after every wearing, and never leave unattended while clothed.

Max will do the low but walk for the first few minutes and then he's fine. Min prefers more form fitting clothes.