Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Don't forget to check out our member's album gallery!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would love to find a great photographer to take pictures of my handsome man. Does anyone know of any in the New Jersey area? I wan't a photographer that specializes in pets and does unique things with the photos, not your ordinary Pet Smart pictures! :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Im from Jersey, sorry don't know of photographers in this area. I just click away with my canon, no pro though!:Surprise:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love the pic's in the members list. They are all so cute. I would love to have Professional pictures of Harley Done, but he HATES a camera, I do good to catch him here and there at home. :Hysterical:

RuthArt

Lairian
I thought Pinkz was going to be my photo cat, he was so good for a couple of days, but I think he's caught on to the noise the camera makes when it focuses......his eyes will be wide open and lovely....then the noise and he shuts his eyes just as the picture takes!!! lol so, good luck finding someone.....at least they will have a good set up and won't have to use flash...probably.

Maxxnv

Lairian
I would love to find a great photographer to take pictures of my handsome man. Does anyone know of any in the New Jersey area? I wan't a photographer that specializes in pets and does unique things with the photos, not your ordinary Pet Smart pictures! :BigSmile:

Just take your own photos and then go to Flickr and edit them. You can make them look very professional. Gail
It's a free site.:BigSmile:

nakedrump

Lairian
AW: Don't forget to check out our member's picture albums!

I load some. But just from my smartphone.
Tomorrow I will load some pictures from my cam.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
does this page no longer exist? Whenever I try to click on the link in the first post, I receive the following:

Sphynxlair Community - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
YAY! Thank you. After I posted this I finally figured out what MEDIA was for. I mean, it was obvious, but I'm systematically going through this forum to read everything. Thank you so much.

Cheers!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
YAY! Thank you. After I posted this I finally figured out what MEDIA was for. I mean, it was obvious, but I'm systematically going through this forum to read everything. Thank you so much.

Cheers!
Well this thread is surely an oldie - back from 2009!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I get an error message saying I don't have permission to access this page :(

See if this link works - http://sphynxlair.com/community/media/ @Catzzzmeow - can you view the gallery on Tapatalk, it appears @Biki is using Tapatalk viewing the forums?

Just confirmed - if your using Tapatalk you can not view galleries. Keep in mind that Tapatalk is a great way to take advantage of a mobil device for basic functions and features - the forfeit is some of the cool features one being the gallery that you will not be able to use or create one of your own while visiting the community. FYI - Sphynxlair is a "responsive" designed website. That means, it has been coded to work with small devices like iPhones and iPads and viewed comfortably and all features work as expected offered on the site. Try it without Tapatalk - I use it all the time! :)

"Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences. This would eliminate the need for a different design and development phase for each new gadget on the market."

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@admin correct I cannot see gallery on tapatalk, I go in through the regular site to view most functions other than reading threads.

Patti

Back