Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Don't Worry, Mum! I'll Help You! By Marcus A. A.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This video needs a bit of explaination--I had some yarn that was spun from banana fiber on a bobbin. So I put the bobbin on a holder (called a lazy kate) and wound it off the bobbin onto a winder that's called a niddy-noddy. I have done this for a lot of years without any problems. Then along came Mr. Marcus A. A. And this is the result:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my what temptation...lol. Luckily looks like he is more interested in the mechanism turning and not the thread. Loved the choice of song as well.

Patti

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh my what temptation...lol. Luckily looks like he is more interested in the mechanism turning and not the thread. Loved the choice of song as well.

Patti
Well, he WAS interested in the spinning bobbin and how it felt under his paw, UNTIL he jumped onto the table. Then he immediately bit the yarn. That's when I entered the picture, trying to get him off the yarn with my elbow. I would have been fine if all he wanted to play with the bobbin...

OMG, that's great!!!!! Purrrfect song! Marcus is so... manly. Rosie will be delighted!
Marcus thanks you, @Xandria. He would have told you himself, but he's busy getting into his nightly mischief. He's already been sprayed with water once tonight.:(

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He just wanted to make sure your tension was right?!?!?! Jezzzz Julie!!!!! (Grin)
Naw, I totally get it with Cleo's history....better safe than sorry.

Back