Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dorians getting a brother!

Hey Guys! Ok, so I had been looking for a kitten for some time, then I stopped looking because I wanted to wait for Dorian get his echo, (next month!) I had no plans on getting a new kitten. But, of course I still looked....and there he was! I fell in love!! His name is Sir Lancelot!

We had a flight planned for Sturday, but with this crappy weather, his flight got pushed to sunday! This is incredibly exciting!!!!

I need to upload the pictures I have of him & I will post them!

Can't wait for him to get here!!! This should be interesting -- I keep joking that Dorian will smother me in my sleep he will be so upset! But he wil get over it & once he does, I am sure having a brother will be awesome for him!

Wow he is pretty.
Mine was born Nov 2nd and is white with yellow eyes.
Awesome!! Isn't it fun?! I have kitten shopping I must do! My guy is coming from Florida where it's sunny & warm to CT that is cold & rainy. Man did he get the short end of the stick!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I already bought clothes for my new sphynx lol
Waiting is the hardest part.
I will be showing my new sphynx the end of march.

Thank you Thank you guys!! I will post pictures of him once he is in his new home! With this crappy snow, I have my fingers crossed his flight won't get delayed yet again!

Lancelots flight comes in at 1:35 today!!! I will post pictures when he is here!!!! I have so much anxiety waiting, its killing me!!!!