Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Driving Me Bonkers!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok... I have officially learned my lesson on buying products because they are modern looking & match the house... 1st with the the black & stainless littermaid litterbox which I had a warranty replacement on 3 times now with the black & stainless petmate water fountain... it won't stop making noise! I took completely apart & disassembled the pump & cleaned that out too! :Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy: So as soon as petsmart opens we are on our way to buy the drinkwell 360. This replacing things is cutting into my shopping cash!:Angry:

susi794

Staff member
I usually have EXACTLY that same kind of luck. I buy what COSTS like quality and then there is always a part missing, or broken or it works great for a day and a half and then dies. It gets old.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Don't let it cut into your shopping cash, save your boxes to things for about 6 months if you find it is not working the way it should, bring it back! They may not give you cash back but will at least give you A stroe credit!

Brooke

Banned
Ok... I have officially learned my lesson on buying products because they are modern looking & match the house... 1st with the the black & stainless littermaid litterbox which I had a warranty replacement on 3 times now with the black & stainless petmate water fountain... it won't stop making noise! I took completely apart & disassembled the pump & cleaned that out too! :Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy: So as soon as petsmart opens we are on our way to buy the drinkwell 360. This replacing things is cutting into my shopping cash!:Angry:

I had the same problem with the Petmate fountain. It was really noisy and then it leaked all over the floor. Every time I would fill it up, all the water would be on the floor within an hour! I ended up exchanging it for the big, ugly Catit fountain that works great...:Dizzy:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We looked at that one but ended up with the drinkwell 360... it is gianormous :Woo: it holds a gallon of water which is good cuz' they drink a ton! Although it doesn't match the kitchen :Dizzy::Woo::Surprise::Angry: ... OCD.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
We looked at that one but ended up with the drinkwell 360... it is gianormous :Woo: it holds a gallon of water which is good cuz' they drink a ton! Although it doesn't match the kitchen :Dizzy::Woo::Surprise::Angry: ... OCD.

We're redoing the kitchen. Once we decide on flooring (this could take forever!) , we'll be in the market for new appliances. Heaven help me, I DO love all things stainless. Must be the "ooooh shiney" factor! LOL What I don't like are the fingerprints.

So, the upside is that you won't have to worry about finger prints or nose prints on the new fountain. Right? :ThumbsUp:

I am seriously going to check out fountains!

MELODIEROCK

Lairian
The Petmate automatic litter pan does'nt work that great either. I've tried 3 different ones, and I'm back to basic litter pan, do it yourself. lol All had their own little glitches that caused more work then needed. Paying more does not make me happy more. lol

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The drinkwell 360 looks nice! I have the catit and it does not match my dining room. I'm happy with it but wish they made different colors.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The drinkwell is NICE... they make in S/S BUT Kramer does not get along well with S/S. So we have the NON MATCHING ONE...:Surprise: ANYTHING for the boys... even if it messes with my sanity! LOL:Hysterical:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You mean white and bright blue don't match your house either? I thought it was just me! :LOL:

Right?! The white is ok but the blue - what is that?! No one that comes to my house knows what the heck the thing is. The quiet hum of it is so relaxing. And of course it keeps Soph hydrated lol.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I've been thinking seriously of getting the Drinkwell 360 as a x-mas gift for my kitties...glad to hear from those of you here that have one that it works as well as advertised. I agree that its color is weird, but as long as it works and it's easy to clean...

Back