Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Early Exchange

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Me & the hubby exchanged our X-mas presents last night.....I'm not good at keeping presents from people! I got the new Sony TX1 camera I wanted.... it takes freakin' awesome pics!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
SWEET! how is the touch screen? It sounds awesome!

What did the Mayor get?

The Touch Screen is awesome... real similar to the iphone. I got the Mayor a new Wii game with the gun to go with & the new norelco nivea shaver system... its real cool it squirts shaving cream on the head of the razor while they shave. I'm a sucker for anything that sounds cool. LOL!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The Touch Screen is awesome... real similar to the iphone. I got the Mayor a new Wii game with the gun to go with & the new norelco nivea shaver system... its real cool it squirts shaving cream on the head of the razor while they shave. I'm a sucker for anything that sounds cool. LOL!

I have an iphone too and I love it. I don't know what I did before it or what I'd do without it. I'm sure I'd really like a touch screen camera. I have an older sony dsc model and I've always been happy with their cameras.

Enjoy it! Now you can use it on Christmas :ThumbsUp:

That razor sounds awesome. Nice gifts!

Brooke

Banned
Jeez, you're already exchanging gifts and I haven't even done any of my shopping yet!! :Dizzy:

Sounds like you made out pretty well, too!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Jeez, you're already exchanging gifts and I haven't even done any of my shopping yet!! :Dizzy:

Sounds like you made out pretty well, too!

.... I am just really impatient! LOL!

Here's a a closeup pic from the camera

Attachments

• DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 21

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was quite impressed with the clarity of the pic, we are going out tonight so i can get used to it more.... I'm a pic freak.

susi794

Staff member
You naughty little thing, you! Now won't you feel bad on Christmas morning when you have nothing to open? The pic was very clear! Nice camera!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow! You both make me look bad! I just got my guy a couple of things from ThinkGeek (I love all the geeky/nerdy toys and stuff on there :B ) . He's still asking me what I want and I keep telling him nothing. I agree, that picture is definitely nice.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am with Brooke, still have shopping to do:Sweat:
I don't belive you guys did this already, now remember Kerrie no peaking at your ss gift!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mt dtr in law always gives my son his gifts too. She can't stand to wait! Maybe it is my age but I don't care so much about gifts anymore. That is an amazing pic kerrie and I am so glad you got something you really wanted,

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Mt dtr in law always gives my son his gifts too. She can't stand to wait! Maybe it is my age but I don't care so much about gifts anymore. That is an amazing pic kerrie and I am so glad you got something you really wanted,

I'm not too much into gifts either but he insists on getting me something so i have to go along with it I also got the Artisan 810 printer early (in November) which is the BEST printer EVER!!!!! The damn thing could probably drive my car for me! LOL! We usually only buy presents for the kids in my family as we figure we are all old enough to buy what we want & exchanging gifts with them usually results in returning things which just ends up being a hassle for everyone. But we do get each other STUPID things...one year I got an ant farm, the next year I got a balloon making kit...(mind you this was a few years ago not when i was a kid)

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
one year I got an ant farm, the next year I got a balloon making kit...(mind you this was a few years ago not when i was a kid)[/QUOTE]

Kerrie--what's in a balloon making kit? Do you mean you actually got to make your own balloons? Or was it learning how to make animals & stuff out of pre-made balloons?

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
one year I got an ant farm, the next year I got a balloon making kit...(mind you this was a few years ago not when i was a kid)

Kerrie--what's in a balloon making kit? Do you mean you actually got to make your own balloons? Or was it learning how to make animals & stuff out of pre-made balloons?[/QUOTE]

Learning how to make balloon animals.

Back