Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ears All Right

Lulu Bird

Lairian
arknaturals.com/product.aspx?pid=348[/url]

I love this ear cleaning solution. It is a little pricier than your average ear cleaner but it is totally worth it!:ThumbsUp:

I noticed Peaches ears were really bugging her. I tried some "Earoxide" cleaner and it didn't seem to help. I was ready to take her to the vet but decided to try and clean then one last time with Ears All Right by Ark Naturals and I noticed a difference after the first cleaning! It also smells like cloves and it isn't sticky. I have used other Ark Natural products on my dogs and have liked every product I have tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

zoes mom

Lairian
thanks for sharing, do you know if they sell that in Canada ? I've been looking for a good ear cleaner off the shelf.

Lulu Bird

Lairian
thanks for sharing, do you know if they sell that in Canada ? I've been looking for a good ear cleaner off the shelf.

I could check and see if there are any stores that stock it in Canada. Otherwise you could probably order it online. I could send you a bottle too if you like - I sell it at the store I work in.

Lulu Bird

Lairian
What does Ears All Right smell like? I use epi-otic and am very happy with how it cleans but the smell Yuk!

It smells like cinnamon. I like it because it's not sticky either.

Ingredients: Aloe vera gel (whole leaf), isopropanol USP, glycerine 99.5% USP, de-ionized water, calendula extract, rosemary extract, myrrh extract, cinnamon leaf oil.

Hello! I am new here so hopefully I am doing this correctly! I stopped using any kind of solution in Maisy's ears and just use q tips now. They are SUCH a mess, disgusting! They need to be cleaned every few days otherwise the wax or whatever it is seems to creep towards the outside of the ears. Does everyone else have this same problem?

Anyways, the reason I stopped using solution is because Maisy squirms SO much that it would get into her eye. I was using a liquid. Is there a solution that is more gel like so it won't run into a cat's eyes? I would love to hear anyone's feedback about ear cleaning!! It is nice to be a part of this community as I do not know any other sphynx owners but have had a sphynx for 8 years. Thanks!!!

Back