Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Easter Picture Contest 2013!

Who is your favorite Easter sphynx?

• 1. Pounce

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2. Lyle

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3. Elvira

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 4. Rudi

• 5. Felix

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • 6. Dobby

• 7. Emma

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 8. Cleopatra

• 9. Gramps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10. Lucy

• 11. Pixie

• 12. Giza

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • 13. Moses

• 14. Calypso

• 15. Toothy

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 16. Nipsey

• 17. Crush

• 18. Argento

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 19. Mimi

• 20. Caru

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 21. Archibald

• Total voters

Gizasmom

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had to find the thread on my computer to vote on the Poll... Just search Easter contest 2013 and it will come up ;)

I don't think you can if you're using tapatalk?

Yes I tried .... Not on tapytalk :( Gotta log on a lap or main computer :)-

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great job to all of you this year! You all had such good pictures, and we had so many of you participate :ThumbsUp: Hope you all had a happy Easter!

The winners are

#1 Giza

#2 Emma

#3 Toothy

If the 3 of you can pm me your address so your prize can be sent!

Gizasmom

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Omgosh!!!! We never really win anything!!! WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Thank you to everyone that voted for the cutest "peep" ever!!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364865687.165328.jpg yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!! That is the both of us doing a happy dance!!! We love u all and are so grateful to have found you all!!!!! Lots of love and head butts from us to you!!!!!

PrimateLove

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Omgosh!!!! We never really win anything!!! WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Thank you to everyone that voted for the cutest "peep" ever!!!!!View attachment 11499 yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!! That is the both of us doing a happy dance!!! We love u all and are so grateful to have found you all!!!!! Lots of love and head butts from us to you!!!!!

Your entry was priceless!!!!! GO LIL PEEP. :)

Gizasmom

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great job to all of you this year! You all had such good pictures, and we had so many of you participate :ThumbsUp: Hope you all had a happy Easter!

The winners are

#1 Giza

#2 Emma

#3 Toothy

If the 3 of you can pm me your address so your prize can be sent!

Emma an toothy u were stinking cute!!!! But so was everyone!!!!!!!

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
A lot of great competition! Congratulations to Giza and Emma and thanks to all who voted for my Toothy Bunny!

PrimateLove

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
A lot of great competition! Congratulations to Giza and Emma and thanks to all who voted for my Toothy Bunny!

I adored Toothy's bunny tail and ears. You do have to share how you got the tail to stay on without showing his real tail. It made me laugh sooo hard, he is soo cute :BigSmile:

Giza was amazing and earned her spot at the top :Adore:

Thanks to everyone who voted for Emma Leigh, she said that it was worth the sun and wind taking the picture to get the glory. She is also working on getting her contract amended to include treat bonuses for any picture winnings :LOL:

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I couldn't help myself voting for Toofy Bunny.
All the entries were so darn cute but remembering everything you and the hubs have been thru with Toofy and he was still a good(ish) sport about the whole bunny costume just made me vote for him!!! :LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Congrats to everyone that joined the contest! Your babies were ALL so adorable. I loved this contest with all the entries. Special congrats to Giza, Emma, and Toothy you were so cute and deserved the wins.
If I could've I'd have voted for everyone....there wasn't an ugly one in the bunch!

tkmaune

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats Giza, Emma, and Toothy.

I loved all the kitty entries! It was hard to choose just one :)

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats everyone. As usual it was a great contest. It is always so hard to choose, but I enjoyed all the photos.

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I adored Toothy's bunny tail and ears. You do have to share how you got the tail to stay on without showing his real tail. It made me laugh sooo hard, he is soo cute :BigSmile:

:LOL: The seated shots was easy to disguise his tail, but that standing picture was fortuitous and proves why I love the action setting when doing photo shoots like this. In that one shot he wagged his stubby tail towards the wall so it appeared to disappear! :ThumbsUp::BigSmile:

Here's the one right after where you can see it:
View attachment 11506

You can also see the light colored corner of the piece of tape I used to stick the tail to him. :LOL:

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I couldn't help myself voting for Toofy Bunny.
All the entries were so darn cute but remembering everything you and the hubs have been thru with Toofy and he was still a good(ish) sport about the whole bunny costume just made me vote for him!!! :LOL::LOL:

Thank you! Toofy wasn't too fond of wearing the outfit, but I thought he provided us the perfect opportunity to do ears AND a tail. :LOL::LOL: He has a few issues, but he's a loving boy.

Back