Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ebay

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Do not do an ebay search for sphynx if you like having money in your pocket. I am going to be broke.

Bella07

Banned
LOL, then WHY would you post this post? I had to go look of course! If I had a sphynx, I'd totally get the "only my sphynx understands me sticker"..... Oh and the "Sphynx on board" sign for the car as well!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I got one bumper sticker and the checkbook holder, because mine fell apart a few days ago!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You need to stop spending money- young lady! Just because you got a new job doesn't mean you need to blow through it all overnight :LOL:

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL it was 20 bucks total! I really need a cat tree too hmm LOL Just wait until I get my tax return! I already have been daydreaming about that thing. Last year woo I got more than half of what I made back. Perks of being a single mom!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I found a really neat T-shirt for me and some sweaters that I'm going to have made for Pedda.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Melonie, Ebay should be giving you a kickback for each visitor you send their way.... Just kidding!

I had no idea there was so much sphynx stuff out there!! Now I've got even MORE places to spend my money haha

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL, then WHY would you post this post? I had to go look of course! If I had a sphynx, I'd totally get the "only my sphynx understands me sticker"..... Oh and the "Sphynx on board" sign for the car as well!
I want that sticker -" Only My Sphynx Understands Me"

Back