Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Eh.......

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well we didn't get Amanda; which makes me sad because I know we could have provided her with a great home. Hopefully she was given to someone who will treat her well.
Also, I was supposed to get my cast off and get to be able to walk(in a boot), but the Dr. gave me bad news. Apparently my foot had barely healed and I am not allowed to put pressure for another month. Ugh! Then he says that I will be in my boot until April 7! I'll admit it could be partly my fault, but I had to get things done. Shawn has been working on the house a lot and the laundry pile was getting bigger and bigger, plus Shawn wasn't the best at remembering to clean George's litter box daily. So I had to occasionally walk on it to get things done.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh thats a shame! So frustrating for you. Hope your foot starts healing better over the next few weeks, just take care of yourself! And don't put weight through it!!!

Really sorry about Amanda you would of given her a great home, but maybe it just wasn't meant to be? Something will come along soon I'm sure. Keep your chin up!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm really sorry:Sad: The kitty that is meant to be is out there and looking for you. It's just a matter of time!

As for your leg, I haven't broken anything (knock on wood) but I can imagine all that physical restraint has got to be frustrating! I hope your leg heals real fast and that kitty will find you soon!

Aw, sorry to hear about Amanda and also about your leg. Stay off that thing!!

I broke my toe last year and the doctors told me to stay off it for two weeks...I didn't listen because it didn't hurt anymore, and now my toe has healed permanently crooked! I'll never be a foot model now...:LOL:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Take care of that leg! I know how hard it is when things are calling your name to get done. SS it did not work out but you will find the right one. You have alot of ears and eyes out there.