Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ellie: ARVC and CHF

Sheldon13

Staff member
I had to go back into work today. Friday’s and Monday’s I work in the office. The rest of the week at home. Not happy being away from her. Got her on camera snoozing in my office I’m her bed.
119041b4efa94a53714e66326829460a.jpg

The good news is because or the Coronavirus scare we are working at home 5 days a week starting next week until further notice.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know all too well the roller coaster of emotions you are going through. It is not easy. Try to focus on the happy moments and not on the what ifs too much. Thankful you are able to work from home to keep a close eye on her in the next couple of weeks. With that being said, try not to over analyze everything she does. I'm only saying this as I had done this when my olde english bulldogge had a mass on his aorta and it was slowly leaking fluid into the pericardium. It was a roller coaster for me, I would cry at any given moment and stress about every little thing and wonder if this would be his time.
Please know you and sweet Ellie are in my prayers.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Just FYI our recheck appointment is on April 1st, so please keep us in your players. Her cardiologist is Dr. Rebecca Fields in Grapevine, TX. She was excellent at our last appointment and I looks forward to hearing about her further plans for Ellie’s future.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Uksphynxmum

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She is just gorgeous. I love the fur on her back. She reminds me so much of my Luna I'm glad her heart rate has calmed down bless her xx

Back