Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

enjoying the gifts from you all

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Here ae some pictures of Leo, Athena and the babies that are left enjoying some of the gifts you guys sent for our Christmas gift:Laugh: As you can tell the window seats are a favorite and I placed it above the heater so it is nice and warm.

Attachments

JacksMom

Banned
Awww, thanks for sharing the pics...love the "pretty in pink" one.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks like the gifts were a hit! You'll have to let us know how the dinner goes too!

gizmo6370

Banned
Thanks for sharing....they sure look like they are enjoying themselves :BigSmile:
Have you deceided witch of the kittens is gonna stay with mom and dad ? Or are you keeping all of them ? :Wink::BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great pics! I love the group meeting place above the heater and the sweaters are adorable.

ktate88

Banned
Cute pics! Those babies are too cute!! Athena looks to be showing off her sweater :Cool:

Gizzymom

Banned
Love the perch!!! Can't wait to set mine up, but I don't have a window above a heater, so i think it would be a waste right now... Giz won't go near the windows when it's this cold!!

Athena looks proud, but I think you are getting the stink eye from Leo..:LOL:

bellasmom

Banned
The sunny seat!!! I so want one! Glad to see it really works! I was scared they would fall if more than one cat hopped up. I think I will get one!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
The seats are great have one upstairs and one down and the way are heaters are they are perfect. They hold well as you can see 3 kittys at once.:ThumbsUp:

I will take pictures when we go to dinner so you can all see :Wink: and have to get many more of the cats playing with there things. There is just so many toys and of course I opened them all at once due to being totally excited I think I over loaded the cats.

One of the babies went home a few weeks ago and at this point the 2 that are left seem like they are staying. Would like to just keep one but we don't ship and all the calls have been from far away. L Everyone is getting fixed and this is our last litter so I keep telling Admin that 4 cats is ok but have not convinced him yet. (gosh you would think he was the one who cleans the litter box)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Everyone is getting fixed and this is our last litter so I keep telling Admin that 4 cats is ok but have not convinced him yet. (gosh you would think he was the one who cleans the litter box)
I always thought it was a rule, one kitty per human member of the house!!:ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
Everyone is getting fixed and this is our last litter so I keep telling Admin that 4 cats is ok but have not convinced him yet. (gosh you would think he was the one who cleans the litter box)
Come on Admin....4 is fun....you wont even notice :LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
love the pictures :) i need to talk john into the window bed... he thinks it may be unsafe..... but i think we NEED it!!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks for sharing these pictures. I have seen that style of window perch before and and wondered how they would hold up. Many years ago we had the kind that hung on the window sill frame but they created drafts in the winter time.

susi794

Staff member
love the pictures :) i need to talk john into the window bed... he thinks it may be unsafe..... but i think we NEED it!!
The infomercial showed the sunny seat holding an enormous pile of bricks. I think they are pretty sturdy.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I always thought it was a rule, one kitty per human member of the house!!:ThumbsUp:
Unless both kitties prefer the same person, in which case an additional sphynx is required......Really, it's Sphynx Law!!