Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Eos & Eros

Today i brought a visit to 2 of my kitty's from my last litter :Adore:.....the littermates of my Flora :Adore: 11 months old already....living together with 4 furry cats......

Eos

Eros

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's for living in the middle of a small country....they are never far away :BigSmile:
That's true. Cities are a lot closer to each other in Europe. We forget that with the longer distances here in the States

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice:ThumbsUp: I know I have said this before but you sure do make some great cats! :Adore: I just love them.
It is so fun getting to see them when they are grown up, I saw one of ours A few weeks ago and I loved it!

Very nice:ThumbsUp: I know I have said this before but you sure do make some great cats! :Adore: I just love them.
It is so fun getting to see them when they are grown up, I saw one of ours A few weeks ago and I loved it!
Thanks :BigSmile: yeah i think it is really nice to see them when they are all grown up.... :Smile:
Do you have a picture of your kitty...one from when she was little and one of how she looks now?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks :BigSmile: yeah i think it is really nice to see them when they are all grown up.... :Smile:
Do you have a picture of your kitty...one from when she was little and one of how she looks now?
I do I will put some on later or in the am:ThumbsUp:
Have to run out to basketball with our daughter.