Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

AimeeFawn

Lairian
Boogs has been working on this little project for about 6 months now. Time to get the duct tape out and get a new screen door! Sneaky... :bored:

image.jpg

How can you be mad at this face though?

image.jpg

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hokay, Mrs. @Hairless Blessing, Cleopatra th' Great Law Kitty here!!! We here at BN&L have heard that this kitteh, Boogs, has bin falsely accuussseed!!!!! It iz very obvious that th' hole inna screen iz caused by them realllllly bad ninja micies!!!!! I am callin' on Lenore @muddpuddles01, Emma @PrimateLove, Elvy @ElvirasMum, Eudo @Ickushouse an' alla other memembers of Buck Naked & Lenore Law Firm For Sphynxies fer JUSTICE fer poor poor accused Boogs!!! BTW, Boogs, yew are quite cuuuuuute!!! Do yew hava gurlfriend?!????:kiss:
Luv frum Cleopatra

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hokay, Mrs. @Hairless Blessing, Cleopatra th' Great Law Kitty here!!! We here at BN&L have heard that this kitteh, Boogs, has bin falsely accuussseed!!!!! It iz very obvious that th' hole inna screen iz caused by them realllllly bad ninja micies!!!!! I am callin' on Lenore @muddpuddles01, Emma @PrimateLove, Elvy @ElvirasMum, Eudo @Ickushouse an' alla other memembers of Buck Naked & Lenore Law Firm For Sphynxies fer JUSTICE fer poor poor accused Boogs!!! BTW, Boogs, yew are quite cuuuuuute!!! Do yew hava gurlfriend?!????:kiss:
Luv frum Cleopatra

I told her:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Izmae said, oh no, she's done it now :D

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We have the same problem at our house. My neighbor once brought Moses back to me and I stood at the front door bewildered at how he got outside, and as he was standing there, Fluffy walked up behind him! Turns out we too, had a hole In our screen door. I keep extra screen here at the house in addition to the stuff to place the screen into the door. I tried the animal proof stuff but it's a waste of money because they just pull it out of the door, they don't scratch through it. Thankfully, my kitties are relatively well trained and do stay in the yard, Moses is just very "bright" as he is pink, so the neighbor spotted him next to the house and noted I was not outside with him like I normally was, so he brought him back!

Jen

AimeeFawn

Lairian
Don't put anything past the ninja mice...this past winter they knocked our kitchen trash can down the basement stairs. Trash was every where :\ lol

:Gasp!: That would totally suck! :jawdrop:

We have the same problem at our house. My neighbor once brought Moses back to me and I stood at the front door bewildered at how he got outside, and as he was standing there, Fluffy walked up behind him! Turns out we too, had a hole In our screen door. I keep extra screen here at the house in addition to the stuff to place the screen into the door. I tried the animal proof stuff but it's a waste of money because they just pull it out of the door, they don't scratch through it. Thankfully, my kitties are relatively well trained and do stay in the yard, Moses is just very "bright" as he is pink, so the neighbor spotted him next to the house and noted I was not outside with him like I normally was, so he brought him back!

Jen
Cool thanks for the heads up, thats funny that his "pinkness" gave him away to your neighbor!!
Sounds so similar! Boogs just stays on our property, usually we find him on the side yard.. sniffing around, or eating chutes of long grass we have planted in the back. (n) He is gonna give me a heart attack at 26.
Err.. I meant, the ninja mice will give me a heart attack! :eek::hungover: @Cleopatra Beers

Ickushouse

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Private Investigator E. Desyeux here. I do advise that any charges against Mr. Boogs be immediately dropped. From my experience I can testify that this is a classic screen play signature by one of the most elite Ninja Mice units currently operating in Southern California. I have heard that when a team is fully equipped for vandal duty one NM will hold the flap back allowing the squad to pass rapidly at up to one mouse every .47 seconds. It's a good thing that brave Boogs made known to you what could have ended up being a very costly security breach. You may have come home one day to find broken china or even shredded toilet paper.

@muddpuddles01 @PrimateLove @ElvirasMum @Cleopatra Beers @susi794 @Helsinki @Hairless Blessing

Last edited:

bowser

Lairian
Thats just great ! ... i was having my screen made this weekend for my new buddy Gizmo who's arriving In 4 weeks but if there that mischievous I'll have to have a think about sphynx proofing it properly (what about spraying it with the lemon stuff that they can't stand ???? )

AimeeFawn

Lairian
Thats just great ! ... i was having my screen made this weekend for my new buddy Gizmo who's arriving In 4 weeks but if there that mischievous I'll have to have a think about sphynx proofing it properly (what about spraying it with the lemon stuff that they can't stand ???? )

Haven't tried any lemon stuff, but it's not huge deal..
P.S. I noticed this is your first post, welcome to the Lair! :cat::joyful:

Back