Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Event for us Swedes

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This weekend it's The Cats Day in Sweden and I have been invited to show my cats at a huge petstore.
It's for the Abyssinian/Somali club of Sweden really but I can bring the Sphynx as well. I don't think they know what they authorized though hehe. There is a huge risk that the Sphynx will steal a lot of attention as they normally do and in this case it wouldn't be so good for once. The Somalis need more attention in Sweden and the organisation I am showing for is out for just that reason.
We'll see. If it gets out of hand I'll drop Darwin off at home, just a 20min drive anyway.

It's gonna be good to get the cats some experience come the real show in January though. I try to bring them with me for as much stuff as possible but better cat show training than this we just can't get so I'm stoked. Also I really want to help spreading more awareness for the Somali breed ofc.

All over the country cat's will be shown in malls, pet stores and any place with a lot of people that clubs can get into. Good for all pure breds. :)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That sounds like fun- wish I had the $ to go to Sweden to be a part of this:BigSmile:
Let us know how it goes + pics!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like a great event, but it'll be tough for the other cats to compete with your sphynx. Everytime I take Piglet to an animal-assisted therapy meeting or event, it's the same thing...we'll be in a room full of dogs but Piglet will get ALL the attention...LOL! Anyway, good luck to you and your babies at the show!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have some pics but they are not so good. Gonna write a bit about it and mix in the pics I have though. :)

Back