Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Everyone meet Echo...

So I have been more active in the Sphynxlair FB group, but I realized I never posted pics of my new boy on here! I was so sad after Raisin passed away that I didn't think I could handle another baby, but this boy popped up on my Facebook a couple of weeks later and stole my heart. He is ten months old now and the breeder is a wonderful lady who has been so helpful! I could even show Echo in a cat show if I wanted, which could be fun when he gets older :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DeeNicole sooo happy for you ! Happy Echo gotcha!
So glad you dropped in the lair to post pics! Some of us don't do facebook , so really enjoyed seeing you and your handsome boy Echo!

Head smooches sent to Scully n Echo
Hope you get a chance to share a pic of Echo and Scully together :)

@DeeNicole sooo happy for you ! Happy Echo gotcha!
So glad you dropped in the lair to post pics! Some of us don't do facebook , so really enjoyed seeing you and your handsome boy Echo!

Head smooches sent to Scully n Echo
Hope you get a chance to share a pic of Echo and Scully together :)
I have a couple of them together! I’ll have to share when I can get back on my laptop :)

Both of mine are so affectionate, I always wake up under a pile of cats haha

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my giddy aunt ! Just stunning ! You are a lucky mummy !
I don’t do the Facebook thing so please post us some pictures on the lair
I would love to watch his progress as he grows .. he is one very handsome young fella ! And looks quite dapper ( also looks like he could be a diva ah ha like my Bagins ah )
Xxx

So I have been more active in the Sphynxlair FB group, but I realized I never posted pics of my new boy on here! I was so sad after Raisin passed away that I didn't think I could handle another baby, but this boy popped up on my Facebook a couple of weeks later and stole my heart. He is ten months old now and the breeder is a wonderful lady who has been so helpful! I could even show Echo in a cat show if I wanted, which could be fun when he gets older :)

What a sweetie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my giddy aunt ! Just stunning ! You are a lucky mummy !
I don’t do the Facebook thing so please post us some pictures on the lair
I would love to watch his progress as he grows .. he is one very handsome young fella ! And looks quite dapper ( also looks like he could be a diva ah ha like my Bagins ah )
Xxx
Haha! He is definitely a diva when it comes to food. I went through 4 different grain-free brands before giving up and putting him and my other cat on a raw diet. He ALWAYS has to sit on me too, no matter what lol!

I love his blue eyes so much, makes him that much more handsome!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha! He is definitely a diva when it comes to food. I went through 4 different grain-free brands before giving up and putting him and my other cat on a raw diet. He ALWAYS has to sit on me too, no matter what lol!

I love his blue eyes so much, makes him that much more handsome!
Truly stunning eyes I do have to agree there my Cleo as lovely blue eyes , Bagins are like Amber ... does he sit on your shoulder like a parrot ? Both of my do ( not at the same time of course ah ha )
Bagins loves to watch TV Cleo doesn’t like me to watch TV so she plonks herself right bang smack in front of it so I can’t see the screen ah ha .. wouldn’t change any of it for a diamond a minuet
Xxxx

Sorry for your lost I had a lost too my Sphynx cat name Rocky passed I have him for 16yrs I thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy another Sphynx but I know Rocky and Raisin are at peace having a ball playing and hugging each other lol!! Rocky will forever be in my heart but I have a Sphynx kitten coming home to me on Nov25 I'm very excited so you take careof Echo is very beautiful I just love him

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I totally understand the pain of losing a baby and feeling like you can't get another. These guys have a crazy way of worming themselves into our lives though. And its hard to live sphynx-less! Congrats on your new baby! Can't wait to keep hearing updates!

Echo’s dark nose is just beautiful!! He’s such a lovely contrast to your fluffy girl too, so sweet together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk