Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Everyone Meet Skinderella :)

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here she is "skinderella" our beautiful hairless princess! She flew in with the breeder and had no problems. You can tell that there was no stress at all compared to being flown alone in a cargo hold. The breeder seemed sad as he handed her to me- he kept kissing her and loving her and then eventually put her in the sleepypod. When we got home she was very active and purrrs louder than any cat I've ever heard. Nudie hissed a little at first like "That's Mine and that's mine- don't touch":LOL: Nudie and Skinderella had a good time this morning and played very well. Skinderella has huge paws (twice the size of Nudie's now) and downy fuzz on the backs of her ears, but my favorite part of Skinderella is the cupcake mark she has on her L. hindquarter (see last picture).

Gizzymom

Banned
Ahhhhhhh... She is so pretty!!! What a princess!!! Well worth that excruciating wait, huh? AND she came with a built in nickname (I agree with Dawn)....

Skinderella... AKA Cupcake...

CONGRATS!! :ThumbsUp:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think for her registration papers I should put "California Cupcake"(aka-Skinderella)
:BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Ahhhhhhh... She is so pretty!!! What a princess!!! Well worth that excruciating wait, huh? AND she came with a built in nickname (I agree with Dawn)....

Skinderella... AKA Cupcake...

CONGRATS!! :ThumbsUp:

I agree with Dawn and Jody and you--I love the California Cupcake eventhough I adore the name Skinderella.