Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Excited

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I AM BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR PHOTOREALISM. And OK Duh I don't know how to find Mickey's picture - where is it? I have got to see it.:Dizzy:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, just saw this thread today and I have to say that I'm amazed by the realism of your work! Your paintings are so realistic, I had a hard time telling if they were paintings or photographs! Gorgeous work!

firehillqueen

Banned
Tosca pencil sketch

ToscaSketch1.jpg

cchloerun

Banned
OMG! I just now saw these! I can't even tell you how many times I just went back and forth between your paintings! I even ran into the bedroom yelling to my husband, "holy crap honey! Look at these!!!"
Is it possible for you to do 6 in one picture?

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
waaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!! i just had a nose thrue this thread you art work is trully beautiful you are very tallented i love drawing but i must say my work is no where near as good as yours its all beautiful xx

firehillqueen

Banned
Shameless promotion..
Now that Christmas has just past I know no one will be spending money if they are like me and have indulged in the spending frenzy that the Holiday entails. But I want to remind every who has a beloved pet or planning to get a precious baby this year to consider a drawing or painting of their Sphynx. But I don't limit my art to just cats.

firehillqueen

Banned
These are wonderful, what medium do you use?

I sketch using a plain ol pencil, scan it in, and do the clean up and detail in my computer. From there I send the digital file to the person who ordered the art. they can then arrange for printing themselves in the size and type that is most suitable for their needs. They also have the file for their webpages. It is a way to save money and time for the people who purchase my art. The same style is used when I create a painting. I very very rarely do a hand on painting now days. I create my art digitally and have the final result printed ( with oil ) on museum quality canvas. It is still original art work, but it saves me a tremendous amount of time, which saves the client money as well.

Back