Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Facebook drama

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I know this isn't the place to vent all the time but I am a lonely crazy cat lady with no friends LOL.

A friend of mine posted on facebook how is daughter who is 13 went on a church field trip to Denver and the church lost her or something. I posted wow I would go get her, and his wife just starts posting all these stupid things ugh. Why are people so stupid. I am sorry 5 hours is not that long to drive to go get my child that was obviously not in safe hands!

They are more worried about if she will get mad at them then her safety! Whatever!

Ok I am done. I left out a lot of stuff just needed to say you suck weird people! LOL

The End.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I totally just hid them LOL I am about to go delete my comments so I stop getting emails and stuff about it. Or maybe delete them all together.

holly_savage

Banned
ditto here...there are many times I want to add a comment, but it would only serve to irritate others and get them all fired up. In the end, we are all entitled to our own opinions, but that doesn't mean we have to share them all the time! LOL

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I didn't reply to any of the rude things she said. I hate drama. I am a very passive person. I guess if I had said something snarky to begin with but I quote "wow, I would go get her." she flipped out on me!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Some people are just drama queens and thrive on any excuse to stir up the dust. Run fast and run far is my advice!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm guilty of having 3 Facebooks:Dizzy:

One that has people I don't trust on (my so called best friend who slept with my ex behind my back) I like to have updates on how awful her life is now (that's awful of me isnt it? but I get a sense of satisfaction when I see Kharma biting her butt all the time.) :Dizzy::Smile:

One is for people I went to school with, I like to see how their lives have developed and its nice to keep in touch.

And the last one is solely for other 'crazy cat people' like me.:ThumbsUp:

Sometimes, its like being back at school when I read drama and backbiting, but you just have to take the high road and ignore or block.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My sympathies for the distress the situation caused you.

I carefully try to keep a 'no drama' life --t.v. is a good place for that stuff.

susi794

Staff member
I'm guilty of having 3 Facebooks:Dizzy:

One that has people I don't trust on (my so called best friend who slept with my ex behind my back) I like to have updates on how awful her life is now (that's awful of me isnt it? but I get a sense of satisfaction when I see Kharma biting her butt all the time.) :Dizzy::Smile:
I don't think that's awful of you at all! I think everybody enjoys seeing someone get what they deserve occasionally. I think it is poetic justice myself...:LOL:

Back