Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fame! Magi's story

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
Yes, it is another story about her funniness, Magi.
It seems there is no end to her amusing actions.
But, oddly she did not create the amusement surrounding her.

Magi has starting going out with me, to the store, to the pet places, to some activist events. She loves to go. Riding calmly on the top of my backpack (leashed, just incase) and dressed for the weather, whatever that may be.
Hey, you never know in Texas!
In fact, soon, I hope to start taking her to old folks homes, having worked at a few, I know how good it is for them to see and interact with animals.

The day in question, she and I went to an event. Mark Strata was there, you in Austin may know him. For those that don't he's a politician. I'm very politically active.
Magi licked my cheek through his whole speech.
At the end he turned and looked at me and asked me "What is this here?"
I explained the hairless breed since he'd never heard of hairless cats before. He petted Magi and kissed her head, which she did NOT like! lol
He said that she clearly loves me then walked away.

But wait, the story is not over!

On the way to pick up my fiance from work afterward, Magi rode buckled in the the passengers seat. I stopped at a stop light and then, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw the van next to me backing up!
Of course, I turned to looked. For a split second freaking out about the potentally crazy driver next to me.
The driver was staring at Magi and pointing animatedly at her in her neon green and violet jacket, so were the others in the van, I counted 5 guys and a lady. Two had cameras they prepping and one a cell phone just clicking away.
Then I saw the side of their van. KVUE news.
Magi just stared up at them and let our pictures get taken. I'm sure I ended up looking flustered and weirded out but magi just drank in the attention.

So now my cat is semi-famous. On accident.:LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What a cool story Adam! Thanks for sharing!:ThumbsUp:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Magi can't help that she is attractive.:BigSmile::LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Aawww, of course Magi loves all the attention! Great Story! You should have taken Magi's photo with the politician, and then set it to the TV/Newspaper. Imagine how much more attention she would have gotten!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like Mark Strata is a kitty lover, I'd consider voting for him! And don't blame you about freaking out about the van at first, there are just so many weirdos in the world and one never knows nowadays. Great story, thanks for sharing.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cool story! Your Magi is quite the sphynx character, too!